What's new

TYM Question of the Week 4/5/2021

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'm going to start posting a weekly question for the community; just a fun little activity to give us something to talk about while getting to know each other better. There are no dumb or wrong answers but hateful or troll answers will be deleted. So, here we go!

Question of the Week: What three items, if placed into a pentagram, would summon you?

For me, it would almost certainly be a video game controller, a trivia book, and a dvd of an 80's action movie. Games are my passion, trivia is my business, and 80s action movies are my enjoyment.

Your turn!
Skarlet's Blood, Shao's Hammer, Scorpion's Skull

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
The date formatting got me all confused thinking this was a new question of the week, and then I thought we were in May lol

Could the title be Question of Week 12 Apr 2021 or something to that effect @RoboCop Clear for everyone American and otherwise :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
The date formatting got me all confused thinking this was a new question of the week, and then I thought we were in May lol

Could the title be Question of Week 12 Apr 2021 or something to that effect @RoboCop Clear for everyone American and otherwise :)
Just remember that in America we do “Month/Day/Year”, Aka “M/D/Y”.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter

Sure thing.