What's new

TYM Pro & Portals Feedback Thread

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
Please designate this thread for any issues, feedback etc you have for TYM Pro.

BTW, we're currently fixing the Ad issue, so thank you for reporting that.

There is A LOT for us to iron out yet so please bear with us! :)

Enjoy and I hope you all like this.

karaokelove

Dead or alive, you’re coming with me.
Premium Supporter
What is this update supposed to accomplish? It’s not complete, is it? Can you spell out all of the new features? Right now it’s pretty unusable on mobile.

DDustiNN

MKXL Pocket Guide: Available on the App Store
Premium Supporter
Can’t say I’m a fan so far. I’m on mobile and everything is too “big” and wastes a ton of screen real estate. Specifically, the double bars at the top. The main menu bar, then the thread bar right underneath. Soooo much room on screen. Then of course the sub-forums above the thread list.

Also, I miss the darker colors. This just feels weird on my eyes.

But I’m unable to access my settings to see if I can even change it. When I bring up the menu, I can’t scroll to the bottom and click settings, because it gets covered by the safari controls (I’m on iPhone).

Also, I miss the breadcrumbs at the bottom.

Screen shots:

Last edited:

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
Hey, is the recent threads coming back? That’s 99% of how I nagivated threads, it will forever be the most convenient.

Also, what about status updates?
The Top nav bar that has Trending, New Threads, etc is taking place of that list.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Can’t say I’m a fan so far. I’m on mobile and everything is too “big” and wastes a ton of screen real estate. Specifically, the double bars at the top. The main menu bar, then the thread bar right underneath. Soooo much room on screen. Then of course the sub-forums above the thread list.

Also, I miss the darker colors. This just feels weird on my eyes.

But I’m unable to access my settings to see if I can even change it. When I bring up the menu, I can’t scroll to the bottom and click settings, because it gets covered by the safari controls (I’m on iPhone).

Also, I miss the breadcrumbs at the bottom.
Go to your profile page. From there, you should be able to access your settings without the safari bar getting in the way. I had the same issue, btw.

karaokelove

Premium Supporter
So “recent threads” and “status updates” both no longer exist?
Surely status updates will still exist. When Storms was looking for feedback, that was one of the most common requests, that we keep status updates.

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
So “recent threads” and “status updates” both no longer exist?
Click on New Threads in the top nav bar when you're on the forums... I think you'll learn to like it more. I am working on making that nav bar global so it's always accessible.

Status Updates are definitely NOT going away... you don't see them?

karaokelove

Premium Supporter
Click on New Threads in the top nav bar when you're on the forums... I think you'll learn to like it more. I am working on making that nav bar global so it's always accessible.

There are no status updates currently.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator

No I do not see status updates anywhere.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I see the status updates under some big ass AD that pushes the updates down. Can they switch places? I prefer to read my fellow Kombatants updates rather than learn about SINGER 150-yard All Purpose Polyester Thread

(Im on desktop btw)

DDustiNN

MKXL Pocket Guide: Available on the App Store
Premium Supporter
Go to your profile page. From there, you should be able to access your settings without the safari bar getting in the way. I had the same issue, btw.
Thanks, that worked.

Are there no themes anymore? All I can find is font size. I miss my black background!

But I do like that I can actually select text when I’m typing now, instead of it jumping to the end, lol. That may have been an iOS issue since it happens on a couple other forums too.