What's new

TYM poster Chernyy from The Community Tier List refuses to pay lost money-match with Happy Pow

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
He's so damn bipolar with games holy shit lol.

Considering GI, sidestep, etc exists...I don't see how he's so quick to call the game all about setplay. Even then...that is fighting games 101 at the most basic level...win neutral then get your offense lol.
For the record, I got told in private by multiple long time SC players that I shouldn't be shocked the game is all mix and setplay. I've been told that's what SC has been since 4 on multiple occasions since these tweets lol.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
For the record, I got told in private by multiple long time SC players that I shouldn't be shocked the game is all mix and setplay. I've been told that's what SC has been since 4 on multiple occasions since these tweets lol.
On watching DHATL and from my experiences alone, I def don't see how SC6 follows that exact path. Regardless...that's fighting games. You play the neutral better, you get your offense, whether it's mix, pressure, etc.

Chernyy Volk

On watching DHATL and from my experiences alone, I def don't see how SC6 follows that exact path. Regardless...that's fighting games. You play the neutral better, you get your offense, whether it's mix, pressure, etc.
i don't think you get what I mean. But that's fine.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

I read your salt filled post about SC. I don't post here often but I gotta call this out.

Do you even have the experience in the game to form an opinion so strongly? That's the thing about these "I grinded one NRS title for a couple thousand hours, became kinda OK at it so now I think I'm the shit" guys. It's this whole thing about how every game they play is bullshit, or cheap, or because they don't understand it its bad.

I don't believe for a sec that these long time SC vets DMd you like "lol games all mix bro". Anyone with any experience across many titles knows that ALLLLL FIGHTING GAMES HAVE BULLLLSHIIIITTT. I just don't understand the mentality of "I'm a scrub at this game, I know nothing about how this game works at a level higher than lower mid, but I reserve the right to bash it, claim its trash and all setplay and bullshit rather than try to learn it properly. Oh and my character is fair and yall play bullshit characters."

Like bro lol.. get a grip man. The sooner you realize your place, and your level and where YOU ARE at compared to where you WANT to be. The sooner you can work on leveling up.

Anyways, happy thanksgiving.

Chernyy Volk

happy pow seems like a douche. Don't give into peer pressure and pay him
HappyPow is a douche, and people lack information about this situation. I wasn't pissed I lost or had to pay him even though my anger manifested that way. He wanted to start a personal grudge because of my feelings on MKX.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Indeed. Happy Pow is not a douche at all, he is a really nice guy. If you say stupid shit like this about things like the Block Button and shit all over the scene and people who did well in MKX, you deserve to be called out, and you got mopped, as expected.

Indeed, move on.

Chernyy Volk

MKX carried people dude. Him beating me in a double game set didn't change my mind on that. Not sure what he thought he'd prove.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
also why did it only go for 2 games? The screenshot says you would won if you took 4 matches, did you rage quit after 2? lool. That's not on him Cherny

Chernyy Volk

also why did it only go for 2 games? The screenshot says you would won if you took 4 matches, did you rage quit after 2? lool. That's not on him Cherny
I'm trying to figure out if you're legit or just trolling here.

I don't know in what universe you think I'm going to beat The Flash in 200 MS. You can't even fuzzy the mix at that point. I agreed to it thinking he would win, the fact he won wasn't the point of why I got pissed.

Yer_Da

I don't sell Avon.
I'm trying to figure out if you're legit or just trolling here.

I don't know in what universe you think I'm going to beat The Flash in 200 MS. You can't even fuzzy the mix at that point. I agreed to it thinking he would win, the fact he won wasn't the point of why I got pissed.
So you deliberately took on a money match knowing that you'd be paying out? Sounds like an OS to me.