What's new

TYM King Of The Hill Weekly Matches! (PS4)

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Switching it up helps a lot. I didn't want Cassie to become a crutch to me becoming a better player, and struggling with a low tier is hella fun XD
The thing is, he's not even low-tier. He's got the tools to be at least mid-tier, and at the best, upper mid-tier. Against females due to the hitbox issues, yeah, but against male characters, Cage can be a killer. He's also a great character to learn for teaching whiff punishing and spacing.

I decided to do what a few of the members of the Cage community have been doing and mainly going with Cage through Kombat League, with a few exceptions where I use Cassie. No better feeling than being able to beat a Scorpion player with Cage.

Actually, scratch that, no better feeling than making players do a Quitality against Cage, which happened to me about 3 times just from last night alone.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
The thing is, he's not even low-tier. He's got the tools to be at least mid-tier, and at the best, upper mid-tier. Against females due to the hitbox issues, yeah, but against male characters, Cage can be a killer. He's also a great character to learn for teaching whiff punishing and spacing.

I decided to do what a few of the members of the Cage community have been doing and mainly going with Cage through Kombat League, with a few exceptions where I use Cassie. No better feeling than being able to beat a Scorpion player with Cage.

Actually, scratch that, no better feeling than making players do a Quitality against Cage, which happened to me about 3 times just from last night alone.
Yo that's awesome ahahah, keep it up! Johnny is really fun to play.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
If I did it, you can certainly do it!!
I wanna try, but Scorpions make me flip my shit. I have no idea what to do against him as Kano, except D1 into kano ball lmao. And a ton of lumbar checks, but then they get scared and run away to teleport.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I honestly just started playing him. Lol. We should all hill tonight.
Well you're already pretty damn good with him!

And I swear if you don't stop neutral ducking I'm gonna lose it. lmao
Thankfully, I finally adapted and won quite of few of the last 10 or so games.

At one point I tried to throw you like 4 times in a row and dammit I wasn't gonna stop until it worked. Finally it did. lol