What's new

TYM Community Tier List Representative Voting Thread - Sonya

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Rules:

1. To enter yourself as a candidate for a character, simply make a post declaring yourself as such.

2. To vote for a candidate, simply like their post. The two candidates with the highest number of votes are your representatives.

3. You may only enter yourself for ONE character.

4. If you are a candidate, you are PROHIBITED from voting for another candidate of the character you are applying to represent. You may vote for other character representatives, however.

5. There is no restriction on the number of votes per character.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
To those who voted me to be the Sonya representative, thanks guys! I sent my likes to your posts not to vote for you about Sonya, but to show my appreciation.

As for whom I nominate...I call Poto2222, Morty Seinfeld, Wonder Chef, and Riu48. I'm sure there are other good Sonyas out there who deserve the chance just as much.

To those who voted me to be the Sonya representative, thanks guys! I sent my likes to your posts not to vote for you about Sonya, but to show my appreciation.

As for whom I nominate...I call Poto2222, Morty Seinfeld, Wonder Chef, and Riu48. I'm sure there are other good Sonyas out there who deserve the chance just as much.
So you're not declaring yourself a candidate?