What's new

TYM’s Rank System “Idea”

Gerchap

Noob
Hello fellas, I honestly don’t know how many members are still active on MK11 but this is a rank system I created back on Armageddon days and it worked fine and was fun. So this is how it could work.

Top 25 players
Player ranked 25 could only challenge 5 ranks above him/her so if player 25 beats player 20 then they switch ranks. If the challenger loses that player has to wait 5 days in order to challenge the same ranked player, however that player could challenge any other rank in its range.

The player being challenged has 3 days to respond and to get it going if by day 5 of the challenged the player is MIA then that rank goes to the challenger

The Top 1 player could rock a ribbon on his TYM’s name and if loses the spot then that ribbon goes to the new Top 1.

I guess to start and to get the top 25 in place it could be like first come first served and we go from there.
If the site doesn’t have 25 interested we could do this with 20 or less. Anyway this could be a system to follow and to just have fun.

We also had one ladder for each character mirror matches in order to find the very best for each character but this is a lol.
Anyway let me know if you’re interested.