What's new

Tyler teases something called Wheel of Khaos

It's literally the thing they had for the first stream. It's a boring feature that is designed to induce the greatest cringe ever known to man, completely depleting the purpose of an interactive podcast which they proclaimed to be about.

I need Jade to be revealed pronto so I can screencap it and turn it off immediately.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I think it's better than the belt or GL they fight for. Because it's actually not staged but random wheel of fortune style.

I appreciate the time NRS takes to do these streams(they don't technically have to do) shame how these streams have spoiled some viewers...

#realMKfanswatchentireNRSstream

Sidenote: I can do without them wasting time for 5 minutes talking about nonsense, this I don't like but as far as what they show regarding the game, I'm all for that as long as they're showing, playing the game.

Last edited:
I think it's better than the belt or GL they fight for. Because it's actually not staged but random wheel of fortune style.

I appreciate the time NRS takes to do these streams(they don't technically have to do)
#realMKfanswatchentireNRSstream
I mean technically if we're paying for a product and they aren't demonstrating the process or the percent of work that's already done, we deserve these podcasts without reproach. I wouldn't appreciate them doing something that all companies in the real world do without a second glance.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I mean technically if we're paying for a product and they aren't demonstrating the process or the percent of work that's already done, we deserve these podcasts without reproach. I wouldn't appreciate them doing something that all companies in the real world do without a second glance.
Ahh, But do other companies in this case (gaming developers) do this without a second glance? I don't mean to take shots at others but I noticed people who takes shots at NRS forget we don't get this kind of treatment, interaction with fans from Capcom, Bandai, etc. Just saying....we're paying for it, but nobody forces us to pay for it. I'd be more leary preordering without any knowledge of what I'm getting which is why I enjoy these streams(aside from getting my MK fix til release) or they could just rush it and give us an incomplete game like someone else.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Can someone please erase all the shit that's on the wheel now and replace it with 10 slices of "play the newly revealed character vs Kabal"? Thanks.

Sounds like a concrete-slab-chopping mini game or some such gimmick... I hope it isn't... Almost as much as I hope they do not mis-allocate development time on whatever frivolous, throw-away brain fart mode/s, instead of a "Shaolin Monks" or adventure or tag (or MK Kart :DOGE) modes/s...

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Sounds like a concrete-slab-chopping mini game or some such gimmick... I hope it isn't... Almost as much as I hope they do not mis-allocate development time on whatever frivolous, throw-away brain fart mode/s, instead of a "Shaolin Monks" or adventure or tag (or MK Kart :DOGE) modes/s...
Did you even read the thread?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Wheel of Khaos is dumb cause I like watched how tyler has leveled up (not so much derek as he seems to always play the same).

And for the old players segment they need players like Dizzy playing vs 16 bit rather than a random.