What's new

Two Scorpion 50% Corner combos 1bar

187x

Noob
here are my two main corner combos without doing the risky b2 after the ex tele. If you want max damage and don't want to do the b2 after the ex tele because you might not hit it. Do this!

both of these high damage combos do 50% and require just 1 Enhanced bar. Their pretty easy and simple to do, these are my main corner bnbs

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
i do one very similar as the first one instead i end with dash 3 takedown. it does 51%. but in all actuality i still use yours because the 2nd spear knockdown gives you a free d3takedown.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Love the combos and I love the music even more lol

187x

Noob
i do one very similar as the first one instead i end with dash 3 takedown. it does 51%. but in all actuality i still use yours because the 2nd spear knockdown gives you a free d3takedown.
yup you can do d3 takedown after. I usually jump over to get out of the corner and its safe like it shows in the vid. If your opponent does a wakeup you can block it and punish it like it shows in the vid;)

Vagrant

Noob
These are good. I was under the impression you were a new player cause I didn't recognize your name. I was wrong.

Good shit =)

ryublaze

Noob
Yeah these are good combos. Just make sure you're doing them to finish the match cuz you're putting yourself in the corner at the end. Idk if jumping over avoids fast wake-up attacks like KL's spin.

187x

Noob
Yeah these are good combos. Just make sure you're doing them to finish the match cuz you're putting yourself in the corner at the end. Idk if jumping over avoids fast wake-up attacks like KL's spin.
the jumping over to get out of the corner won't work on lao if he wakes up with a spin. so you d3 takedown after instead of jumping over

ryublaze

Noob
the jumping over to get out of the corner won't work on lao if he wakes up with a spin. so you d3 takedown after instead of jumping over
Yeah but that's the thing Lao can counterpoke or even spin scorpion after d3 and before the takedown hits. and even if you get the takedown you'll still be in the corner, and on block you'll be pressured while in the corner and most likely have to use meter again to get out.

ryublaze

Noob
Hey I was just messing around with some combos and got these:

jip, 1,1, spear, xjp, f2,1, ex tele, 2,1, 2,1, 2,1,2 (49% with hard knockdown)
jip, 1,1, spear, njp, b2, jk, tele, jk, ex tele, f4,3, takedown or jk, air throw (48-49%)

I know they're 1% less but they end with your opponent in the corner.

187x

Noob
Hey I was just messing around with some combos and got these:

jip, 1,1, spear, xjp, f2,1, ex tele, 2,1, 2,1, 2,1,2 (49% with hard knockdown)
jip, 1,1, spear, njp, b2, jk, tele, jk, ex tele, f4,3, takedown or jk, air throw (48-49%)

I know they're 1% less but they end with your opponent in the corner.
i know the first one, i do it often. but instead i end it with 2,1 takedown instead of the overhead sword slash or whatever

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
RedRaptor10 WOW you can do 51% and they stay in corner and is easy

jip, 1,1, spear, xjp, f2,1, ex tele, 2,1, 2,1, 2,1, 33,takedown

make sure your imputs are fast

DAYAMMMM
This is the old tom brady combo I learned when the game first came out. He was putting out a lot of good shit. It's in his living guide also.