What's new

Two NEW Scorpion Corner combos 51% and 50%

187x

Noob
NOT NEW... two corner bnbs without doing the risky b2 after the ex tele. Unlike my other ones these end with your opponent in the corner and do the same damage. Imputs must be fast

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I think you can get a little more dmg if you start the combo with jip, f2, 1~spear

Somnuse

Noob
Cool combos, soundtrack makes me die a little. Some wankster ass linkin park rapper shitting up a classic.

Thanks for posting!

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Try jip, 1,1 spear, jip, f2,1 ex teleport, 2,1, jik, teleport, 1,1 spear. 51% that can follow up with a void.
or if you happen to ex teleport out of pressure Ex teleport, 2,1 jik, teleport, 1,1 spear (vortex) 52%

good combos bro

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
What about jip (your back to the wall) f21 ex tele, 21, 21, 21, 33 spear...jip f21 tele, safe jip into mix up/chip?

I thought this was the ideal bnb for scorp and does the most damage?

187x

Noob
What about jip (your back to the wall) f21 ex tele, 21, 21, 21, 33 spear...jip f21 tele, safe jip into mix up/chip?

I thought this was the ideal bnb for scorp and does the most damage?
your never going to get that in a match. his main combo starter is 11spear not f21ex tele while in corner

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
your never going to get that in a match. his main combo starter is 11spear not f21ex tele while in corner
Maybe your right...but if you block a downslash from skarlet with your back to the wall you could do it without the jip...lol

good point though. Your combo is more realistic.

Vagrant

Noob
The one I use is, back to the wall EX tele 3 tele jk tele d1 spear vortex setup. I think it does around 50.

I'll try these ones out

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
The one I use is, back to the wall EX tele 3 tele jk tele d1 spear vortex setup. I think it does around 50.

I'll try these ones out
swag.( I will be stealing this btw)

My back to the wall combo for the lulz:

extele 21, 2~teleport f43~spear. Not even sure on the damage, mid 40s I think. I just don't like have more than one combo for a given situation and it help my old-man brain be able to land a void consistently with ex tele if I land 11/33~spear in the corner. As I can follow the spear up with that same combo(adding f21 at the beginning) and get a swag looking void.

But 187...good stuff man. I like them

ryublaze

Noob
If my back's to the wall and I do ex tele then I go for b2. The window to input b2 seems to be larger than if you did it after 1,1, spear combo starter. So I usually do like ex tele, b2, jk, tele, 1, 1, 1, spear, xjp, f2, 1, tele

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
swag.( I will be stealing this btw)

My back to the wall combo for the lulz:

extele 21, 2~teleport f43~spear. Not even sure on the damage, mid 40s I think. I just don't like have more than one combo for a given situation and it help my old-man brain be able to land a void consistently with ex tele if I land 11/33~spear in the corner. As I can follow the spear up with that same combo(adding f21 at the beginning) and get a swag looking void.

But 187...good stuff man. I like them
Beef have you tried this it's one of my favorite wall punishes with void pretty easy to land. Back to wall: 1,1 spear, f2,1 ex teleport 2,1 teleport F4,3 spear. that void works like slips mid screen void and leaves you with all options.

Another is my main bnb for walls that has a void but has strict timing. 1,1 spear, F2,1 ex teleport, 2,1 3,3 teleport, 1,1 spear, F4 spear (void)
The timing on the F4 is the hardest part to get down, but it works strange enough. this void only leaves you with the option to D3 or F4 so if you try to b2 it you will get whiff punished. I use it more as a gimmick to catch people off guard since it doesn't end like a traditional void set-up