What's new

Two Kratos

SISCO02

Noob
I was playing online and I challenged a guy (can't remember the username) to a tag match and he went hiddin cruiser both times and picked two Kratos. How is that possible?????
-------------------------------

Edit by Alien Substance:
The_SNKE said:
OK, so here's the deal:

If you're playing ONLINE with two people in your group (or going online in 2player mode and using two controllers) you can BOTH pick Kratos. Me and my cousin do this to troll online ALL the time. It doesn't work in 2v2 offline though unfortunately. Also, you can't do it by yourself in Tag online either, it HAS to be 2 players. With that said, it's possible to play a match with 4 Kratos', and those matches are damn epic :D

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I was playing online and I challenged a guy (can't remember the username) to a tag match and he went hiddin cruiser both times and picked two Kratos. How is that possible?????
Instead of laughing at you, I'll explain the mysteries of hidden cursor to you. When you go to hidden cursor, whatever character you are on will be the character shown on the vs. screen right before the match starts. In your case, the person went to Kratos, picked hidden select, and then picked his character. He did the same thing when picking his second character. In game though, he definitely would of had two different characters.

*Was really hoping you were a new Kratos player, you've crushed my dreams. :(

SISCO02

Noob
SISCO02, post: 689438 said:
Instead of laughing at you, I'll explain the mysteries of hidden cursor to you. When you go to hidden cursor, whatever character you are on will be the character shown on the vs. screen right before the match starts. In your case, the person went to Kratos, picked hidden select, and then picked his character. He did the same thing when picking his second character. In game though, he definitely would of had two different characters.

*Was really hoping you were a new Kratos player, you've crushed my dreams. :(

I know how on the loading screen it will be the characters he last highlighted before going hidden however during actual gameplay both his players were kratos we finished the match both his characters were kratos...

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I know how on the loading screen it will be the characters he last highlighted before going hidden however during actual gameplay both his players were kratos we finished the match both his characters were kratos...
Chalk it up to the game taking a crap or the person having a hacked ps3. I have never seen this personally.

SISCO02

Noob
Tell me, Sisco: Are you playing on the North American or European servers? If this person was on the NA servers, I might have an opportunity to play against him and we'll have three Kratos' in one match!

It was on the NA servers I forgot his username but he knows for sure how to glitch it to select two kratos

SISCO02

Noob
Nothing that comes to mind about his username? Oh well, thanks for informing me.
No I was gonna get it from the players met section but my ps3 was used to play cod and all players met were from cod. His favorite was the chaosrealm. He'll keep chatting about being able to select two kratos. You'll know it's him.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
LOL, man...was not expecting that.

OK, so here's the deal:

If you're playing ONLINE with two people in your group (or going online in 2player mode and using two controllers) you can BOTH pick Kratos. Me and my cousin do this to troll online ALL the time. It doesn't work in 2v2 offline though unfortunately. Also, you can't do it by yourself in Tag online either, it HAS to be 2 players. With that said, it's possible to play a match with 4 Kratos', and those matches are damn epic :D

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
LOL, man...was not expecting that.

OK, so here's the deal:

1) That is awesome, definitely gonna troll people.

2)WHO THE FACK DELETED MY NICOLAS CAGE GIF. Seriously, what the hell maaan.