What's new

Twitter DLC Hints or Not?

Also forgive the tin foil hat...
...but Brownback and Boon** tweeted the ermac/animality thing independently (not retweeted) within minutes of each other, that feels like more of a concerted effort and less of a coincidence.

**mental note: pitch "Brownback & Boon" as buddy cop show

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I would forgive all the sins this game commits if Cyrax gets in and has his MK9 skin. Oh jeez. Lemme smack myself in the face and not even dare dream.

yeah because either one of them could be trusted on what could be coming to the game through speculation. look to your leakers

An obvious fake leak appears and everyone goes rabid. An actual employee posts oddly timed tweets and everyone has suddenly discovered common sense. LOL

Y'all are no fun.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
narr... I'm a party pooper in those threads as well!! : )

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
An obvious fake leak appears and everyone goes rabid. An actual employee posts oddly timed tweets and everyone has suddenly discovered common sense. LOL

Y'all are no fun.
Fine. I'll humor you.

I don't think it's dlc. It's either harmless fun which creeps on trolling territory, or a glimpse of the mk12 roster.

Jynks

I would say it would be more lily to be a kind of classic retro release than a mk11 slot. If it were anything.

Fine. I'll humor you.

I don't think it's dlc. It's either harmless fun which creeps on trolling territory, or a glimpse of the mk12 roster.
That's ok, It's no fun when kids come to your party only because you're mom asked them to. Thanks though. :3

Jynks

Yeah, twat would be awesome. Get Cyrax back to being an actual legit character instead of a broken dog pile. MK9 he was truy broken and in Mkx he was still dropping 89% combos... that is just ridiculos. Personally I would LOVE to see cyrax redesigned to actually be honest, like they did with Kabal.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I would. But you make a very good point; who knows if he'll be versatile and super cool or more linear than RoboCop.
I just know that every time I hear "this is their combo variation" on a Kombat Kast, I get excited, only to be disappointed every single time when I get my hands on the character. Cyrax was an absolute fucking blast to play in MK9 and MKX. I just don't think the wildly dumbed down combo system will do him any favors fun-wise.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I just know that every time I hear "this is their combo variation" on a Kombat Kast, I get excited, only to be disappointed every single time when I get my hands on the character. Cyrax was an absolute fucking blast to play in MK9 and MKX. I just don't think the wildly dumbed down combo system will do him any favors fun-wise.
The Kombat Kasts have been a bill since MK11 started. If I remember right, it took until Sindel before they even started sticking to just the tournament variations.

Yeah, twat would be awesome. Get Cyrax back to being an actual legit character instead of a broken dog pile. MK9 he was truy broken and in Mkx he was still dropping 89% combos... that is just ridiculos. Personally I would LOVE to see cyrax redesigned to actually be honest, like they did with Kabal.
I agree 100%. I would love to see him get his MK9 normals and his regular reset-free BnBs without any of the busted insanity. Gimme the B121 command grab, my old D4, 334 that's +5 on block, and 212 with a gap between the second and third hit that I can play mindgames with, and the rest is gravy on the potatoes.