What's new

Tweedy's Summit of Time Diss Track *NSFW*

Getting into the spirit of the competition, a few nominees for the Summit of Time are trying out different things to get your precious votes: Honeybee is doing fundraising streams for Biohazard, groups like Console League Gaming are doing giveaways if their pick gets in, and Tweedy is starting up a rap career.

Coming from new label producer Chopperazi, the first song from this new record company is a diss track, going at everyone else in the Summit of Time voting pool. As you'd expect, it's NSFW, so don't blast this from the mini-speakers at your desk. Posting below:

Kitana Prime has said he'll do a track of his own if his vote numbers keep high. So be on the lookout for that in the near future.

Current Summit standings are over here. Tweedy held the lead until about 10 minutes ago when Gross got a huge boost. Round 1 is going to be neck-and-neck between those two, so if you are sitting on votes and want one of them in, now's the time to get your voice heard.

Comments

There is a lot going on within the NRS scene right and I can’t wait for MK11 drop and see the pros start going at it.

Takes balls to put something like this out, but honestly you'd think this was the first time reading the very words that he himself wrote. Came off to me as something he wrote and recorded in one take. Its weird to put in the effort creating something like this and then upload it seemingly without trying to get a decent flow/anything on beat.

What's with people getting so defensive over people trashing Tweedy?

"Tweedy isn't an asshole, he's just playing a heel"
Nice OS. The people dunking on tweedy are just playing heels too.

"It's supposed to be cringy. That's why it's funny"
"At least he's providing entertainment"

He's tough enough to put this lame shit out there, I'm sure he's tough enough to take some people calling him cringy.

...y'know, being the weird son of a bitch that I am, I can't help but appreciate this.

Seeing other people take off the ears and just go off with whatever the hell it is they do is enlightening.

That is all.

I'm referring to people getting personal over it. Not the track itself.

Tweedy has made himself the villain to some, sure. He's gotta deal with what comes with the territory. But people here don't need to make any personal remarks. They can do that elsewhere.

Getting shitty with someone by using personal things is unacceptable.
That is all tweedy ever does. People reep what they sow.. you treat people badly people treat you badly back. It seems hypocritical to chastise people in this thread and they are doing far less and saying way less hurtful things than the guy does all the time, even in the video itself and who constantly gets front paged and defended.

someone post the lyrics yet? cant find them on rapgenius and too busy to watch a video
I typed up an incredibly mean rap about Tweedy but decided that even though he says hateful shit all the time, what I had was too bad lol.

Seriously though, all these begging for votes and dropping lame ass raps is embarrassing lmao. I wouldn't even call this "beef" anymore. It's fucking Tofu.

I liked Dink bringing out his old skateboard from when he was a kid and doing a kick flip for votes lol

Us old skaters can relate... : )haha