What's new

Tweedy's Summit of Time Diss Track *NSFW*

Getting into the spirit of the competition, a few nominees for the Summit of Time are trying out different things to get your precious votes: Honeybee is doing fundraising streams for Biohazard, groups like Console League Gaming are doing giveaways if their pick gets in, and Tweedy is starting up a rap career.

Coming from new label producer Chopperazi, the first song from this new record company is a diss track, going at everyone else in the Summit of Time voting pool. As you'd expect, it's NSFW, so don't blast this from the mini-speakers at your desk. Posting below:

Kitana Prime has said he'll do a track of his own if his vote numbers keep high. So be on the lookout for that in the near future.

Current Summit standings are over here. Tweedy held the lead until about 10 minutes ago when Gross got a huge boost. Round 1 is going to be neck-and-neck between those two, so if you are sitting on votes and want one of them in, now's the time to get your voice heard.

Comments

The sexual references really ruin any chance of this being humorous. Nice try though.
Sorry, bad habit. Street battles.
Besides, he's done similar.

I won my last battle many years back against a dude called Beez Kneez with the punchline:

"You call me a geezer? Geez. It takes a tweezer to give you a tease and make you scream please please please not the knees."

I know I'm horrible with the sex refs.
It was good back then.

Last edited:
I'm the same age, sir. But I look at it as entertainment value. Tweedy is really trying to outdo everybody to get into the Summit.

Uncle JBeezY said it first right after he lost his sponsorship that @Tweedy is gonna be more of a threat because he has nothing to lose and everything to gain! Yeah, he may be off beat as fuck, and sounds like he used to listen to cry over Emenim lyrics in the basement, BUT he is garnering attention for votes and its WORKING!

Keep it up Mr Tweeds. Righteous ;)
especially considering that he didn't lie one time on his track.

You guys are taking this -way- too seriously and need to lighten up. You don't have to like it, but shitting on him like this is unacceptable.
Why is it unacceptable? Not that i agree that calling his skit cringe is an overstatement because it is cringe. But when did Tweedy become a nice guy who don't deserve to be shat on? Did we somehow forgot about his recent twitter meltdown ordeal regarding summit?

Relentless toxicity over not being invited, #WhoBrokeNDA, wonderchef father, endless rants, digging shit up from ChrisG's past to get him uninvited, actually getting him uninvited, single handedly dragging NRS community rep into the muck. But we're supposed to shrug that off because he's now trying to play all that shit off as being the community's villain? No sir

Let ppl shit on his diss track, that's not even a slap on the wrist compared to what he've been doing lol.

E
Why is it unacceptable? Not that i agree that calling his skit cringe is an overstatement because it is cringe. But when did Tweedy become a nice guy who don't deserve to be shat on? Did we somehow forgot about his recent twitter meltdown ordeal regarding summit?

Relentless toxicity over not being invited, #WhoBrokeNDA, wonderchef father, endless rants, digging shit up from ChrisG's past to get him uninvited, actually getting him uninvited, single handedly dragging NRS community rep into the muck. But we're supposed to shrug that off because he's now trying to play all that shit off as being the community's villain? No sir

Let ppl shit on his diss track, that's not even a slap on the wrist compared to what he've been doing lol.
I'm referring to people getting personal over it. Not the track itself.

Tweedy has made himself the villain to some, sure. He's gotta deal with what comes with the territory. But people here don't need to make any personal remarks. They can do that elsewhere.

Getting shitty with someone by using personal things is unacceptable.

This rap for real had better flow than what the bird managed fo sho
Pulling stuff outta his ass when he don't have no sense or class

I can't believe this actually happened. Super cringe but he has to be doing this on purpose...

Idea: 9/10
I liked Tweedy's idea of making a rap to get everyone's attention. All of the nominees should consider creative ways to rack in votes to get a spot.

Rap: 3/10
I gave it 2 extra points for the generic beat. Tweedy's rap game was worse than the 5th grader down the street. His rhythm was so bad it felt like I was fighting against a WiFi player. His lyrics need some work, but he's not a rapper. Does Buffalo really smell like pee?

This seriously made my day and I hope Tweedy gets a spot in the Summit to prove everyone wrong, especially since he doesn't have a sponsor now.
I'm a 36 year old relic who was rapping in school stairs back when Eminem was new on the radio.
I'm honestly rooting for Tweedy to get in, myself. The diss was just for laughs.