What's new

Tweedy's Summit of Time Diss Track *NSFW*

Getting into the spirit of the competition, a few nominees for the Summit of Time are trying out different things to get your precious votes: Honeybee is doing fundraising streams for Biohazard, groups like Console League Gaming are doing giveaways if their pick gets in, and Tweedy is starting up a rap career.

Coming from new label producer Chopperazi, the first song from this new record company is a diss track, going at everyone else in the Summit of Time voting pool. As you'd expect, it's NSFW, so don't blast this from the mini-speakers at your desk. Posting below:

Kitana Prime has said he'll do a track of his own if his vote numbers keep high. So be on the lookout for that in the near future.

Current Summit standings are over here. Tweedy held the lead until about 10 minutes ago when Gross got a huge boost. Round 1 is going to be neck-and-neck between those two, so if you are sitting on votes and want one of them in, now's the time to get your voice heard.

Comments

Yo
Fothermocker
Don't be a sucker
Let's fight
C'mon
I'll take you on
With #Cetrion
Maybe Shang
DLC deserves Krang
Don't agree?
Let's see if YouTube agrees
UnCagedGamez is lamez
Super talks out his pooper
Dynasty is nasty
What
I'm rapping
Now I know
I've lost my flow
I'll show myself out the do'.

Who should I vote for?

Maybe it's because I'm 34 years old....but this is really lame. Why is this a thing?
I'm the same age, sir. But I look at it as entertainment value. Tweedy is really trying to outdo everybody to get into the Summit.

Uncle JBeezY said it first right after he lost his sponsorship that @Tweedy is gonna be more of a threat because he has nothing to lose and everything to gain! Yeah, he may be off beat as fuck, and sounds like he used to listen to cry over Emenim lyrics in the basement, BUT he is garnering attention for votes and its WORKING!

Keep it up Mr Tweeds. Righteous ;)

Tweedy the bird, he's the mellow yellow.
Too tame to be rapping, too shy to say hello.
Don't let this boy in, he's a walking cringe
Fox will mop him, it should be a cinch.
Y'all sucking on his dick? Not even an inch.
How can you pussies be so free like a bitch to nipple pinch?
Let me get this straight, Tweedy thinks he's rapping
When he's fapping to his grandma crapping
I hear his mouth flapping but he's not sayin' nothin'
I don't think he wrote this, but the flow is off,
The lyrics are wack, the rhymes don't stack
He's got no skill so don't let him rap
But if you'll defend him from me for this little rhyme,
THEN VOTE FOR FUCKING TWEEDY FOR THE SUMMIT OF TIME.

@Tweedy good luck, little bro.
Get in there and show them how it's done.

I made it 32 seconds before the cringe overtook me.

Good on Tweedy for trying to make this happen, though. I do hope he makes it. He's a top NRS player and deserves a spot.

E
You guys are taking this -way- too seriously and need to lighten up. You don't have to like it, but shitting on him like this is unacceptable.

Not all of you are doing this, obviously.

If you can't tell this is purely for entertainment purposes and is likely meant to be cringey, then I don't know what to tell you.

There's nothing wrong with this and he's doing his own thing to get him somewhere. Shitting on him like this for that is a joke.

I truly hope he gets in and scalps everyone.

Tweedy the bird, he's the mellow yellow.
Too tame to be rapping, too shy to say hello.
Don't let this boy in, he's a walking cringe
Fox will mop him, it should be a cinch.
Y'all sucking on his dick? Not even an inch.
How can you pussies be so free like a bitch to nipple pinch?
Let me get this straight, Tweedy thinks he's rapping
When he's fapping to his grandma crapping
I hear his mouth flapping but he's not sayin' nothin'
I don't think he wrote this, but the flow is off,
The lyrics are wack, the rhymes don't stack
He's got no skill so don't let him rap
But if you'll defend him from me for this little rhyme,
THEN VOTE FOR FUCKING TWEEDY FOR THE SUMMIT OF TIME.

@Tweedy good luck, little bro.
Get in there and show them how it's done.
The sexual references really ruin any chance of this being humorous. Nice try though.

If you can't tell this is purely for entertainment purposes and is likely meant to be cringey, then I don't know what to tell you.
Thank you. Such a bizarre response here. 80% of the behavior and at least 60% of the commentary on the event streams is not at all self aware and exponentially more "cringe" than this bit of silliness.

i really like tweedy , hes a good troll but he deserve his place in the summit . right now i legit agree with him , his the people champ ill root for him if hes in. we need that kind of attitude in the scene everyone is too boring imo. But for Rewind not been in , thats a crime man.