What's new

Turning Liu Kangs F43xx Tools Against Him (Short Guide)

Parasurama

Dragon
F4 is - 7 on block. This is a fact... People complained when Cassie had a 9 frame mid that was 0 on block- which is more understandable but her mid can still be staggered even though it is nerfed.
This whole thread helps to educate people on how to deal with the string, yet instead of learning to get better people ask for nerfs that may only happen in a few months.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Turning a well made tech thread into a complaint thread is peak tym

@Eldriken I think it would be a good call just to delete posts relating to the rewind argument. It has nothing to do with the op
Thank you I did my best to gather the best info and make it easy to understand for newer players who complain about the MU.

This is true. I'll handle it in a bit.
All cleaned up. If I missed any, let me know.
Thank you, delete any if my post. My intention was to help not to argue. At first I thought it was just a misunderstanding and the person would see once evidence was shown but Nah.
Anyways thank you.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Make F4 -11 on block.
I don't feel he needs a Nerf but if he did get one I'd make his "F4"
10f startup & -9/-10 on block.
This would:
  1. Allow the move to be countered by more moves.
  2. Reduce layers from F4 mix.
  3. Force players to use his other strings more.
I honestly don't think he needs F4 to be safe or 9f mid. He has so many other tools that are strong like B1, 212, 12 staggers.

kcd117

Noob
By now, even a very small change like making the blockstun frames a little more recognizable to give consistency to the poking OS on F4/F43 would already be a godsend lol.