What's new

TTT2 tier list

M2Dave

Zoning Master
This game arguably revolves around combos and juggles more so than any other Tekken game. So characters, or teams rather, that can do a lot of damage will be very strong. Take Lars and Leo as an example.

f+1,2~5, f,f+4,3~5, d/b+2~F,d/f+1~5, f+3~D,1,2, WR+2+4.

This combo does around 100 pts. of damage and can easily be adjusted in wall stages.

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
Ling is definitely better than them. Kings unsafe as anything, so is Lili. Once you know Baeks strings he comes pretty weak.

The games a year old, not a week.
I still have trouble believing it. Until I see Ling dominating in majors (with or without a team mate), I see her as she was in T5DR.

SZSR

Noob
well im doing f3, 4 cause f3 is safe if the f3 connects then you can do 4 and launch, then you follow up with df1, f4, 3! then you can either do f B2+1, or you can do uf 2. you can whiff a f4 afterwards to start back turned mix-ups.
Is this Feng Wei?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Being a Tekken Player before any other game,,, always mained King, he started top Tier but each game he keeps getting Lower and Lower now hes bottom tier,,,, and A.King is a higher Tier than him??? damn Tekken,

King -Tekken
SZ - MK
------------
Downloaded =/= nerfed. You know nothing of working with bottom tiers until you affiliate yourself with masked Japanese sword wielding clans good sir.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Downloaded =/= nerfed. You know nothing of working with bottom tiers until you affiliate yourself with masked Japanese sword wielding clans good sir.
yeah... I agree with this.
King may be more unsafe compared to some characters.... but you have to fear him grabbing you at all times. 10 frame grabs with small break windows, misleading grab animations... you can mix people up all day.
both King and AK just have a problem draining the vitality meter.... but they have intense Oki games with ground throws and pickup combo's.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
yeah... I agree with this.
King may be more unsafe compared to some characters.... but you have to fear him grabbing you at all times. 10 frame grabs with small break windows, misleading grab animations... you can mix people up all day.
both King and AK just have a problem draining the vitality meter.... but they have intense Oki games with ground throws and pickup combo's.
Not a shot at you but now that I stop and think about it King players reminds me ALOT of online Subs lol.. They throw a hissyfit when players know how to tech his setups, are paranoid about "easy to use" characters, want T2-esque damage and proceed to preach ridiculous MU numbers.

As for his oki/vitality draining game, I think I may have a solution in a thread I'm about to post.

Spletty

Grandmaster
I have been and will always be a Nina (Since T1) and Baek (Since TT1) player. I am very much looking forward to Michelle and Angel (I have to wait), plus I like what I see in Jun.
and I thought I was the only baek player...

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Not a shot at you but now that I stop and think about it King players reminds me ALOT of online Subs lol.. They throw a hissyfit when players know how to tech his setups, are paranoid about "easy to use" characters, want T2-esque damage and proceed to preach ridiculous MU numbers.

As for his oki/vitality draining game, I think I may have a solution in a thread I'm about to post.
i can def. see that!!! lol.

Dude i'm more than excited for this post. oh em gee.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Is this Feng Wei?
@yes, or you could simply continue the combo and it should look like F3,d DF 1, F4,3 B!, F3,4, B2+1 or F2+1 for back turned mix-ups, D 3+4 for a quick low stomp they have to block, and if you are good at tag combos there are three places to use a tag assault if you would like altogether by itself this combo will do around I think 92 in rage it does 112. Remember though F3,4 is a move that you are oly gonna use for big punishes, or because you hit confirmed the the F3.

SZSR

Noob
@yes, or you could simply continue the combo and it should look like F3,d DF 1, F4,3 B!, F3,4, B2+1 or F2+1 for back turned mix-ups, D 3+4 for a quick low stomp they have to block, and if you are good at tag combos there are three places to use a tag assault if you would like altogether by itself this combo will do around I think 92 in rage it does 112. Remember though F3,4 is a move that you are oly gonna use for big punishes, or because you hit confirmed the the F3.
Yeah alright, that sounds good. I practiced it a little, and the timing between the second f3, 4 and the b1+2 seems pretty strict, but defniitely worthwhile for the damage and it's a pretty good setup for my TA!/bound combos.
fuck feng wei....that is all
P.S. i need more mk people to fight in this game where yall at?
Haters gonna hate

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
you know what if i keep playing this game i may like it after all lol. It's actually kind of fun to find new combos, and learn stuff. I did this combo with Feng don't know if it's new or old but what the hay.
(on wall) DF2,2 B! DB 2,2,2 [2,1] 1 D1 90 dmg
DF2,2 DB 2,2,2B! F4 backstance back stance mix-up 71 dmg
DF2,2 DB 2,2,2 B!F4,3 87 dmg
DF2,2 DB 2,2,2B! F2+1 backstance mix-up 83 dmg
DF2,2 DB 2,2,2 F2,1,2 88 dmg
F2 will crumple any character adding a significant amount of damage to any combo (only on counter hit) Ex. F3,4 DF, 1 F4,3,B! F3,4 B2+1 92 dmg
(CounterHit) F2, F34 DF1, F4,3B! F3,4 B2+1 109 dmg
I might have to actually start playing for real if I find another character

NKZero

Noob
you know what if i keep playing this game i may like it after all lol. It's actually kind of fun to find new combos, and learn stuff. I did this combo with Feng don't know if it's new or old but what the hay.
(on wall) DF2,2 B! DB 2,2,2 [2,1] 1 D1 90 dmg
DF2,2 DB 2,2,2B! F4 backstance back stance mix-up 71 dmg
DF2,2 DB 2,2,2 B!F4,3 87 dmg
DF2,2 DB 2,2,2B! F2+1 backstance mix-up 83 dmg
DF2,2 DB 2,2,2 F2,1,2 88 dmg
F2 will crumple any character adding a significant amount of damage to any combo (only on counter hit) Ex. F3,4 DF, 1 F4,3,B! F3,4 B2+1 92 dmg
(CounterHit) F2, F34 DF1, F4,3B! F3,4 B2+1 109 dmg
I might have to actually start playing for real if I find another character
These are very good combos. Man Feng hits harder than I expected :). 85+ damage solo is nothing to sneeze at. Thank you for these. Maybe I don't have to pair Bryan with him for the mere sake of damage. I'll look into a better partner.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
These are very good combos. Man Feng hits harder than I expected :). 85+ damage solo is nothing to sneeze at. Thank you for these. Maybe I don't have to pair Bryan with him for the mere sake of damage. I'll look into a better partner.
yeah I'm just messing around though the more I find the more im liking though. I'm actually thinking about pairing with with Craig Marduk idk why but I think I like the thought of mix-ups with command throws