What's new

TTT2 future DLC speculation/discussion

Which other characters would you like to see as DLC in TTT2?

• Tetsujin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Original King

• Tougou

• Other (post below saying who)

• Total voters

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely satisfied with what we have now and what's upcoming and wouldn't want this until at least Spring 2013 or so, especially since there may be more issues with the console exclusive characters we aren't aware of yet. But I can't see the empty slots at the top just being left there for the rest of the game's eternity.

Since there's 7 slots left with the other characters fully released, I've been thinking of a few characters (while there isn't really many left to choose from) who I think would serve potential and purpose:

Characters:
Azazel (some sort of pre-T6 toned down incarnation like Jinpachi)
Tetsujin
Original King (Tekken 1/2)
Tougou (anyone remember Scenar.. actually nevermind but you get my point)
Gun Jack
Dr. Abel
Devil Ganryu

Wishful thinking:
Tekken Ball Mode 2

I'd rather have Nancy over D.Ganryu but I don't how the fuck they'd ever make that thing viable for a competitive setting..

Also tempted to say Roger Sr. but I don't want the game going overkill on clones..

Thoughts?

Spletty

Grandmaster
Might sound dumb, but when are the dlc being released to the general public that didn't preorder?

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
DLC starts in just over 2 weeks from 9th Oct. I hear they're doing staged DLC, i.e. one a week or similar. Kind of how they did timed unlocks on the arcade machines.