What's new

TTT2 Character Discussion

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I guess as long as the pages could be set up it would work right?

Like if you just have a seperate part of the forum that display all the tekken character thumbnails. In each bit just shove 3 starting threads:
- Frame data (preferably just copy & pasted from the source)
- General discussion
- Match videos

However, I dunno much about how to make a website function or if this would even be possible.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I think STORMS can make it happen, that is why he asked i suppose.

well, i don't think half of the TYM is down for it, though it would be real cool if we actually doesn't even need to move to another forum to discuss tekken, we could bring tekken players here instead ^^

DanCock

Cock Master!!
yea good idea for sure.. i really dislike going to the tekken sites. correct me if im wrong but the tekken "lingo' is similar to the MK lingo (1,2,3,4 etc) so yea do it.. ill help with the nina sub forums.. This game is awesome :D Other then Killer instinct, its the only other fighting game that has made me not want to play Mortal kombat..

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I guess as long as the pages could be set up it would work right?

Like if you just have a seperate part of the forum that display all the tekken character thumbnails. In each bit just shove 3 starting threads:
- Frame data (preferably just copy & pasted from the source)
- General discussion
- Match videos

However, I dunno much about how to make a website function or if this would even be possible.
I think STORMS can make it happen, that is why he asked i suppose.

well, i don't think half of the TYM is down for it, though it would be real cool if we actually doesn't even need to move to another forum to discuss tekken, we could bring tekken players here instead ^^
I made two sub-forums for now. Fill'em up!

NKZero

Noob
STORMS perhaps you can make a separate combo section.

So we have general character discussion i.e. strategy, match videos/analysis and then a combo section since combo potential and range is so vast in this game.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
STORMS perhaps you can make a separate combo section.

So we have general character discussion i.e. strategy, match videos/analysis and then a combo section since combo potential and range is so vast in this game.
Use character discussion for now.

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
Stop being lazy and actually search for the info on your character at TZ. They do have forum sections for each character.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Stop being lazy and actually search for the info on your character at TZ. They do have forum sections for each character.
its muddled and hard as hell to find what you need.

If I can help with anything let me know. I support the tekken character subforums.

I think this would be a good idea. I am done with MK and considering jumping to Tekken. The layout of the Tekken sites are so bad though, that I came back here to see if what little info was on here would be useful XD. I also play on Xbl and Tekken seems to be the "PS3 fighter" so I am a bit worried about finding matches...

Bryan Fury and Steve ftw