What's new

TTT2 Character Discussion

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
The only forums necessary for Tekken are for Law, Xiaoyu, Asuka, and Heihachi. All else is optional

Although I won't be playing Tekken, it may be a good call to add sub forums for characters down the line. As in, if there is a lot of work being put into the Tekken section and it is very unorganized. Just my two cents to be helpful. There are other options for more in-depth Tekken information, though, like Avoiding the Puddle.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Sonya Blake and Tom Brady are going to start doing a Silent1 style show meaning go over general mechanics and explanations of each character and overall game mechanics.

I think a sub forum w characters could benefit from this as MK community tries to tie itself closer to the tekken community
This, this right here.
Let's spread the proverbial wings, expand the community, and make both sides of the coin stronger for it.
Three sides, if you count the impending Injustice scene.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I'm in favor of this, since i'm probably going to jump ship from MK after Season's Beatings. Have a Jinpachi/Devil Jin thread and I'll be there ;)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Sonya Blake and Tom Brady are going to start doing a Silent1 style show meaning go over general mechanics and explanations of each character and overall game mechanics.

I think a sub forum w characters could benefit from this as MK community tries to tie itself closer to the tekken community
We'll be using the DownFourCast show for this purpose. Hell, we might even change the name of the show to accommodate its goal of a balanced existence between the Tekken and Mortal Kombat players. Who knows?

Once Tom gets in contact with me and I work things out with him, the ball will begin to roll. Stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen...a glorious era is on the rise.

A quick note. Hwoarang FTW!

gdf

Noob
This would be a nice gesture, Tekken and MK are the only games I was ever serious with my brother.

To have a forum encompassing both would be a dream come true. I see so many good MK players in Tekken, and vice versa.

It is just a thought that gets me through the day.

Owerbart

I miss you
If TYM had a tekken section and it functioned as well as it does for MK, I don't see why it wouldnt be able to become a top Tekken site too.
x100000000

What really got me into competitive MK9 is the fact that you can find a very nice and tidy eye-candy forum.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
As good as Tekken zaibatsu is, its a real ball ache to find what you want sometimes. Just finding a simple bnb requires trawling pages and pages to stumble across something that should be stickied.

I'd be up for it providing it contained solid info. I'm visiting TYM less and less these days, especially when I see the childish shit some top players seem to find ammusing.