What's new

Trying to make a GA combo video

ando1184

Noob
I have a few ideas for super and interractable setups but I don't have a capture card or any recording equipment outside of an iphone. I play on PSN, would someone who has combo video and editing experience mind getting together on PSN and setup a practice room and record?

7L

Heads up!
I'm looking forward to this. Rock the iPhone for a couple and see how they turn out. That's what I have to do most of the time because I don't have a capture card either.

ando1184

Noob
@7L : I was going to post a vid from my phone to show ya an example of some of the stuff I do but I don't see an option to grab any type of file from my phone or computer, just URL's :(

7L

Heads up!
@7L : I was going to post a vid from my phone to show ya an example of some of the stuff I do but I don't see an option to grab any type of file from my phone or computer, just URL's :(
Post it straight from your phone. You can most likely upload it to facebook via the iPhone or you can send it through email if it isn't like 10 minutes long. From there you should be able to grab it to put it here or save it to your computer. I also have trouble getting the videos onto my computer from my phone so I usually just upload them to FB or throw them onto my email through there. Let me know if that helps at all

ando1184

Noob
Post it straight from your phone. You can most likely upload it to facebook via the iPhone or you can send it through email if it isn't like 10 minutes long. From there you should be able to grab it to put it here or save it to your computer. I also have trouble getting the videos onto my computer from my phone so I usually just upload them to FB or throw them onto my email through there. Let me know if that helps at all
I was trying the email thing but after it compressed it, it looked like crap so I'm just gonna wait on Cossner. Thanks for the help though man, I appreciate it

lm Tweakk

#BuffAntiAirs
I know the feal lol I have crazy tech but am forced to keep it to my self , which is working out so I shouldn't be complaining lol.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
I have a few ideas for super and interractable setups but I don't have a capture card or any recording equipment outside of an iphone. I play on PSN, would someone who has combo video and editing experience mind getting together on PSN and setup a practice room and record?
My bad Ando, I can help you anytime you like. I can't do shit as far as editing your video goes, but I can upload it in delicious 1080 hi def gloriousness , or record it and send it to you so you can upload it to your channel.

ando1184

Noob
My bad Ando, I can help you anytime you like. I can't do shit as far as editing your video goes, but I can upload it in delicious 1080 hi def gloriousness , or record it and send it to you so you can upload it to your channel.
I wanted to make it a full fledged combo video, with cool BG music and everything but with all the trouble I'm having with getting help I might as well do it this way. What do you guys think? If you guys don't mind multiple vids I'll get with you HP and we can start posting this stuff.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
I wanted to make it a full fledged combo video, with cool BG music and everything but with all the trouble I'm having with getting help I might as well do it this way. What do you guys think? If you guys don't mind multiple vids I'll get with you HP and we can start posting this stuff.
I mean, i can trim everything up, and put it in whatever order and background music that would suffice. I can't really do any cool effects or anything though. Just your basic WMM fonts and stuff. :)

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Have you tried asking deathmaze how he got his combo vid done? Someone named demon coloso did it and put it on his channel. Maybe he could help you out

ando1184

Noob
Have you tried asking deathmaze how he got his combo vid done? Someone named demon coloso did it and put it on his channel. Maybe he could help you out
Naw I haven't yet, him and I aren't always online together. Plus we have a pretty bad connection together. I'd prefer a more stable connection, that's why I asked you about this before.

Last edited: