What's new

Trouble with "Hard To Swallow" brutality

Hi guys, sorry if this has been asked before but does the opponent need to be grounded in order to trigger EB's Cattle Toss brutality?
I've tried doing it as a combo ender (for eg. after his 2,1,2,1,2 string) but the brutality never seems to activate :(

Hi guys, sorry if this has been asked before but does the opponent need to be grounded in order to trigger EB's Cattle Toss brutality?
I've tried doing it as a combo ender (for eg. after his 2,1,2,1,2 string) but the brutality never seems to activate :(
I don't play Erron Black so I can't answer your question directly, but you can test this yourself quickly by doing a Local Fight against the Very Easy AI. Get it down to low health and then try performing the Brutality while it's grounded and see if it triggers.

drewrman

There is no knowledge that is not power.
I can't activate the brutality from a kombo either. Maybe it only works from a stand-alone Cattle Toss.

Last edited:
I can't activate the brutality from a kombo either. Maybe it only works from a stand-alone Cattle Toss.
Ah ok so it's not just me then, I thought it was my execution but seems like NRS just neglected to mention in the brutality's requirements that the opponent needs to be standing.
All good