What's new

Question - TriBorg Triborgs best variation? Which one?

Which Tri-Borg Variation is officially the BEST overall so far?(discussion, opinions)

• Total voters
Cyber Sub or Cyrax. CZS has some crazy mixups, I base that on Reo's post. Cyrax is already a bit broken regarding his combo abilities and low/OH setups.
Smoke is pretty safe I guess and dealing with teleports can be annoying. Sektor's zoning is great. I think all of the robots are at least GOOD but CSZ and Cyrax stand out.

9_Lives

Noob
As of day 1, Cyber Sub has lots of tech in REO's thread, Smoke has a pretty nice vortex, Cyrax has 42% or 41% for no bar, and Sektor has got some good plus frames into oki off of 1112. Pick your poison, but by the end of the week, I bet there'll be all different opinions, then the month, then year, so on so on.

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
I think Sektor is good. He has a great armour move in EX flamethrower and good zoning tools. I'm sure opinions will change as time goes on and further strengths/downsides of the character become apparent but right now he feels solid to me.

I played them all yesterday but spent the most time with Sektor, so he's the only one I feel slightly comfortable talking about.

As of day 1, Cyber Sub has lots of tech in REO's thread, Smoke has a pretty nice vortex, Cyrax has 42% or 41% for no bar, and Sektor has got some good plus frames into oki off of 1112. Pick your poison, but by the end of the week, I bet there'll be all different opinions, then the month, then year, so on so on.
smoke vortex?

I think Sektor is good. He has a great armour move in EX flamethrower and good zoning tools. I'm sure opinions will change as time goes on and further strengths/downsides of the character become apparent but right now he feels solid to me.

I played them all yesterday but spent the most time with Sektor, so he's the only one I feel slightly comfortable talking about.
dude tbh there is one thing i dont like about sektor....the inputs for the flame thrower...its soooo wierd

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Cyber Sub is dumb atm.

Excluding him tho, I actually feel Sektor is the next best. Good zoning, great oki with up rockets, can literally convert everything into a combo with Tele just like Scorpion, and has an armor reversal which is something Cyrax and Smoke lack. Overall I just feel like he has the tools for every scenario.

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
...how is it the character with 4 variations... is the 1st character where I feel EVERY variation is useful? I haven't played the other KP2 characters so maybe all their respective variations follow suit

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I can't see why CSZ is better than Cyrax, his hard to blockable setups are far too inconsistent and few as opposed to his counterpart, and the damage is lower as well.

Any pin point examples of what CSZ does better? Divekick into bomb is useless since you can't jail anyone to stand in it if they have half a brain. You can't shoot bombs in a combo that has freeze in it, as opposed to Cyrax.
Instead Cyrax gets hard to blockables on every net.

So what am I missing? The other moveset is identical so......

Last edited: