What's new

General/Other - TriBorg TriBorg only King of the hill and All Variations discussion

my gamertag is GankersRUs, can Jorge send me a frien request since there was over 200 results. ill try to organise it so theres one for US, EU, and NA

Boaz

Noob
Hey guys I will make a room and stream it. I can do it Sunday May 29 in the evening sometime. Give me guys some feed back so I know who's down and if it works with everyones schedule. Psn: ButchMayma

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
how many XB1 players are joining? @GodsPhoenix11

and how many PS4 users and how many of those are in different regions btw on XB i don't think there is region lock so thats a plus i play with UK and Russia from time to time and im in the US

as long as we have enough Xbox One players im down to join, besides maybe i can add some friends from this tournament, some fellow Triborgs and Cyrax mains would be welcome in my friends list.

as long as we start it after the 1st since thats when I get my Gaming monitor:
27″ ASUS VS278Q LED Monitor
my current HDTV has a screen response time of 42ms and the Display lag is 68ms

but the ASUS VS278Q has Response time of 1ms and a display lag of 9ms
and it was only $209 on Amazon
pretty cheap for the specs and it has built in Speakers:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009HNEBLK/?tag=dislag-20

Last edited:
how many XB1 players are joining? @GodsPhoenix11

and how many PS4 users and how many of those are in different regions btw on XB i don't think there is region lock so thats a plus i play with UK and Russia from time to time and im in the US

as long as we have enough Xbox One players im down to join, besides maybe i can add some friends from this tournament, some fellow Triborgs and Cyrax mains would be welcome in my friends list.

as long as we start it after the 1st since thats when I get my Gaming monitor:
27″ ASUS VS278Q LED Monitor
my current HDTV has a screen response time of 42ms and the Display lag is 68ms

but the ASUS VS278Q has Response time of 1ms and a display lag of 9ms
and it was only $209 on Amazon
pretty cheap for the specs and it has built in Speakers:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009HNEBLK/?tag=dislag-20
there is a region lock and for xbox currently theres you and fr shtack.
US Bdizzle, Jack_frost99, ButchMayma
NA Just_2swift
and EU Me.
unfortunately we have a big spread. there are a few from murica but i dont know what region that will go under and looked it up but no response. there are also those that didnt post there region so hopefully theyll post that so we get more players.

MadeOfMetal

there is a region lock and for xbox currently theres you and fr shtack.
US Bdizzle, Jack_frost99, ButchMayma
NA Just_2swift
and EU Me.
unfortunately we have a big spread. there are a few from murica but i dont know what region that will go under and looked it up but no response. there are also those that didnt post there region so hopefully theyll post that so we get more players.
so xbox there is Me and FR Shtack in US?

and PS4 NA just 2swift and EU godsPhoenix11 ?

i knew there was hardly any triborgs but damn

MadeOfMetal

this is what i got so far: @GodsPhoenix11 @Boaz

NA Xbox:

cH3 MadeOfMetal

NA PSN:
xfriction_burnx
Musgrave000
Jack_Frost99
ButchMayma
Beckmann_2420
Just_2Swift

EU Xbox:

EU PS4:
GankersRUs

Ireland Xbox:
fr shtack

as of now we only have enough to host the smallest tourny with Playstation North America

Last edited:
thanks made of metal; sorry those i missed. well can all the NA send ButchMayma a message on psn saying your in and organise a time. i'd say this sunday try organising it for this sunday. if anyone cant make it then post a message on the board and there may be a better time