What's new

General/Other - TriBorg TriBorg only King of the hill and All Variations discussion

All triborgs will be allowed. im a cyrax main and think all his variations are cool and want to play a match up with only triborg. anyone who plays a triborg, please post and hopefully we get enough people to do a proper match. Any strengths weaknesses and MU's as well as peoples opinions on triborg and his variations should also be posted so people learn the MU and how to deal with it. Who do you think is better out of the triborgs and why. My gamertag is GankersRUs if your interested send me a friend request with your region. for those that play Xbox please make one aswell and post it online.

Last edited:

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
All triborgs will be allowed. im a cyrax main and think all his variations are cool and want to play a match up with only triborg. anyone who plays a triborg, please post and hopefully we get enough people to do a proper match. Any strengths weaknesses and MU's as well as peoples opinions on triborg and his variations should also be posted so people learn the MU and how to deal with it. Who do you think is better out of the triborgs and why
Cyrax main here. Triborg KOTH sounds like a really fun idea. I'm on PSN as ScarsUnseen.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Psn: xXSubtonicXx

Ive played Sektor, Smoke, then CSZ in the past (in that order). Wouldnt mind getting the ol muscle memory back for at least one of them to get in on this. Besides, I like beating Jack_Frost but I havent done it with his own character yet. :DOGE

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Psn: xXSubtonicXx

Ive played Sektor, Smoke, then CSZ in the past (in that order). Wouldnt mind getting the ol muscle memory back for at least one of them to get in on this. Besides, I like beating Jack_Frost but I havent done it with his own character yet. :DOGE
Aye, I will put up a good fight. RIP

cant recall, whats the maximum for king of the hill? also ill start of for the strengths, weaknesses. wheni do my main overhead, low combos and you block the hard to blockable set up after youll eat another combo but its possible to jump, backdash techroll or even take the hit and prevent the combo

just realized that the MKX connection stops people outside of their region from joining. Can everyone post what region there in since im in EU and many of you will probably US. we might do two of them one for each region if we arent in the same region. if so can someone upload a video of there regions gameplay

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Xbox NA

hope im able to make it, this would be really fun, since i never get to play other triborgs

Last edited: