What's new

Question - Shotgun trex dust loop

So unless im garbage nrs changed her dust loop to just one duat instead of two dusts in the combo. Ie before it was the first duat was a 100 percent combo amd the secon one was a restand into 50/50 mu. Now i cant get anything to combo into a second dust. Maybe i suck and you guy you do better.

Before i would do f12 23 rc 12 dust kara 4 bf2 into a dust. Now i camt get shit lol any ideas or tips would be awesome.

cashthesehands

monster masher
So unless im garbage nrs changed her dust loop to just one duat instead of two dusts in the combo. Ie before it was the first duat was a 100 percent combo amd the secon one was a restand into 50/50 mu. Now i cant get anything to combo into a second dust. Maybe i suck and you guy you do better.

Before i would do f12 23 rc 12 dust kara 4 bf2 into a dust. Now i camt get shit lol any ideas or tips would be awesome.
The extra hits from the rc 12 are throwing off the kara. If you want to do f12 2+4, rc 12, dust starter, follow up with kara b2, dust.

or remove the rc, and dust right after the 2+4 hit (i find the timing harder to hit that way, but you'll be able to use the ender you want). Not sure off the top of my head what the dmg diff is, I doubt it's much.

Last edited: