What's new

Video/Tutorial - Tremor Tremor Wins - Tremor Brutality Video

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)

Gengar

THIS IS SO SICK BRO AND SO HYPE...OMG YOU SHOULD REALLY WORK ON MORE TREMOR VIDS LIKE THIS....
Thanks man! I appreciate that! I defintely plan on making more of these, for more of the cast too. Ive made one for Kano as well, they are tons of fun to put together.

Was really bummed out that you cant combo into the crystal throw brutality =[ it goes away when you deplete their life bar so you cant throw it after MB throw for a brutal =[

BxKeyz

Noob
Thanks man! I appreciate that! I defintely plan on making more of these, for more of the cast too. Ive made one for Kano as well, they are tons of fun to put together.

Was really bummed out that you cant combo into the crystal throw brutality =[ it goes away when you deplete their life bar so you cant throw it after MB throw for a brutal =[
yea you can...i've done it before, its my channel if you wanna give it a check out on youtube or you can just take my word on it.:)

Gengar

yea you can...i've done it before, its my channel if you wanna give it a check out on youtube or you can just take my word on it.:)
interesting, did not know that you can combo after b32~ex crystal summon. Ill have to utilize that. I was just trying to have the crystal already there and do it at the end, but if i gave myself an extra bar I could make it work. very interesting indeed.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
I don't play Tremor, but yeah he's so cool in this game and yes shit like this suits him

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
I would also try including different music clips in each brutality, I mean
"You cannot match my power"...swag backwards walk into fighting pose

Tremor is OG
yeah, every animation of his is on point, just like Rain in mk9. It's the dlc ninja recipe