What's new

Guide - Tremor Tremor Ultimate Guide Stone Punch Cancel & Flash Parry

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
Man this flash parry shit is pretty legit, thats the next thing I need to start incorporating into my game.

Curious, does anyone else in the game have cancelable armor that will carry over and protect you during run frames or different normals like Tremor does? off the top of my head I can think of anyone, i think that Kano ball loses its armor when cancelled
Yes I thinkk Tremor is the only one. Can't see anyone else :/

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Yes I thinkk Tremor is the only one. Can't see anyone else :/
A list might be able to now that I think about it, he can cancel literally everything. Only other possible one would be SR takedas port, but even if it did its not an RC so it has recovery that I dont think could be used to blow through stuff, its just good for pressure.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
EX DB2 cancel parries / pressure in action

@YUZU_RZA I found the problem, just after we left the training room my DS4 dpad stopped working. The rubber membrane under dpad broke lol. Gonna need to repair it next week.

YUZU_RZA

EX DB2 cancel parries / pressure in action

@YUZU_RZA I found the problem, just after we left the training room my DS4 dpad stopped working. The rubber membrane under dpad broke lol. Gonna need to repair it next week.
Ah yeah happy to hear that, let's Rock !!!

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
If your talking about to pressure don't forget to mention the dd1 setups into true block string chip and HTB.

YUZU_RZA

If your talking about to pressure don't forget to mention the dd1 setups into true block string chip and HTB.
The video was just about the Ston Punch Cancel possibility. We should make one with the true pressure. DD1 setup are dope af

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
While the video is a nice example of how it can be executed - this tech is by no means new. Armored punch cancels and parry (aswell as ex db1 cancels for baits) was known since the first days of Tremor's release. But for newcomers who plan to level up their Tremors - it's a good thread.

This guy made similar videos in the past and constantly uploads new Tremor tech with cancel block strings, dd1s etc. That are worth looking into.

Last edited:

YUZU_RZA

While the video is a nice example of how it can be executed - this tech is by no means new. Armored punch cancels and parry (aswell as ex db1 cancels for baits) was known since the first days of Tremor's release. But for newcomers who plan to level up their Tremors - it's a good thread.

This guy made similar videos in the past and constantly uploads new Tremor tech with cancel block strings, dd1s etc. That are worth looking into.

Nice stuff here ! My next video is just about combos. Gon be ready tonight or tomorrow

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
daaaaayum, sorry mate :eek: @1man3letters !! I won't forget for the next one =D
haha no worries, i was just joking with mantis other day that i dont get tagged in tremor stuff last while so i thought be funny to post that gif.
have a feeling ill be switching backup the amount i use tremor to what it was pre-xl after this coming patch.....hopefully tremors pushback bug finally gets fixed this time around

YUZU_RZA

0:34 Blockstring
1:01 Mix Up
2:15 Flash Parry Vs Projectiles
3:48 Flash Parry Anti Wake Up
5:05 Flash Parry Reversal
5:36 Cheap Damage
5:50 Flash Parry Vs Meaty/Okizeme
6:24 Bonus Hype.

I'm working on a new post patch video about the run cancel. I'll upload this next week