What's new

Tremor Petition

Enenra

Go to hell.
If you want Tremor to be ported to consoles as a fully fledged character, we need to promise NRS and WB what they want; money.

So like this post if you want Tremor, give me a name and I'll update the OP, whatever it takes. Hopefully we will get noticed. NOTE: If I don't add your name immediately, it's fine, I'm probably at school. When I get home I WILL add anyone who posted in this thread. May I also point out at least 1 person made an account for the sole purpose of signing this petition.

m2dave Caraecrika Konqrr 1man3letters Ashenar Lt. Box Lord Barkis
Mustard-LK4D4 Destiny ll Nooby ll Inertia Dislexsik Critical-Limit Kiss the Missile
RampaginDragon quandaghost
Spletty91 Wemfs Gamma-is-Back Alice MashPotatoTower D. R. DmitryDoronin Unreal6S
Seapeople H2O FARMER LETHAL LEGEND
Mikemetroid Kevo8390 Sonya Blake Ac3s777 HammerZeit88 BodamEscapePlan Ketchup-LK9T9 MagicMan357 SaJa streetsweep187 poopingtoad
Beast3 Tolkeen Eddy Wang MortySeinfeld J360 FrothyOmen STORMS Folux182 NogunYesknife XxXAntiJoshXxX DrFlash44 yautjared OZZYGUITAR SmashK
Killphil XxSYNDROISxX Squirtmcgirt187 Flow Wildoom BeerGuyEd ragnar0kz28 RiBBz22 Matix218 Tokiwartoothxdk
KaballinJustice DarKNaTaS
Enenra Ninj Espio872 UsedForGlue Lumpymoomilk
CJKRattlehead thekid302
Rampage254 FOXDIE II_Under0ath Squeaker101 FrozenG3oX
Big Frog STB TakeAChance Sgt Reed 24 GlobalThreat STRYKIE
Mothmonsterman0 VIDA NkdSingularity Tim Static
Derptile eklectic SunnyD Grolarbears NKZero GOD'S FAVORITE Soapboxfan GnG CrimsonPanther
Zoidberg747 T3rror GNG Iniquity undeadturkey

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
I agree.

I am not sure how much $$$ 400 MSP is, but I would pay double, triple, quadruple the money of a regular DLC as long as he is balanced, and by balanced I mean top 10. LOL.
i think a more reasonable request is just to make him not a pile of shit and not be utterly useless. * cough* KANO *cough*

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
He's not a character, hes just a recolored MK3 smoke, with jax's specials.

Hes not even usable in the multiplayer on vita, just a few challenge tower missions.

Why would you pay 5 dollars for that?

Big Frog

Noob
I'd love for him to be ported too, but not the exact way he is. If he had his own playstyle and was beefier like he was in SF, I'd freak my bean.

Beast3

Theres No Escape

Hes not even usable in the multiplayer on vita, just a few challenge tower missions.

We are saying we'd pay if they made him a viable character with his own strings/ specials and costume.

I for one love the ground pound, since he is an earth/dirt/rock ninja, the move fits perfectly. I imagine it like...idk..an Earth Bender from Avatar :p .

Enenra

Go to hell.

Silly, he is Smoke and Jax with Jax, Goro, Sonya/Noob moves. He even has a backstory. And they would make him a fully fledged char if he was DLC.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
He should be able to put up a wall of earth and then push it at you, blocking incoming projectiles and sending his own back, or just like kick one rock from the wall so its not a screen covering projectile.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I will sign. Might be a better idea to show this to ed on twitter or somewhere where it might get noticed.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Pointless character that will serve no purpose other than to be another character Kabal beats up 7-3. Put in a worthy character like Moloch instead.
If Tremor has a small or medium hitbox, Kabal is screwed. Fraud character who relies on partial-block infinite combos can never beat a zoning master who uses Tremor.