What's new

General/Other - Tremor TREMOR KOMMUNITY MOVIE 2016

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Just wanna say that my internet sucks ass when it comes to download/upload speeds so I couldn't do it as long / HD'ish as possible due to slow internet. Video quality isn't top-notch as most of the footage was taken from YouTube/Twitch and then once again re-rendered/uploaded.

So here it is. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it as much as I did when I was searching for footage, editing it and mixing it up into one big peace we have now.

So turn your BASS-LEVEL TO THE MAX AND LETS GO!
1st song is Axel Thesleff - Bad Karma
2nd song is "Violin Piano Dubstep" on YT.

@InFlames @YUZU_RZA @BxKeyz @Killer Xinok @General M2Dave @TheLeoholic @BxA Ragnarök @YOMI REO @YOMI DJT @False God Confirmed @Crusty Clown @Gengar @Cooljaxx @CrazyFingers @GAV @1man3letters @Safe Armor @Raiderhorn @Sir Snibbor @Marinjuana @SaSSolino @RVB @Osagri @Belial @Zeuss @shura30 @Mr.EditUndo @21122

Last edited:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
This is hella awesome holy crap good shit to everyone invloved, would love to see the same thing for other characters as well. :D
I kould do it, but I would need a better video editing program to do the shitz. I have a good track to put for music. All I need are good footages for my boy, Sub Zero. :)