What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor General Discussion Thread

Kalaise

Noob
In metallic fire rock thing form you can mixup with 2 1 F2 and 2 1 D4 DB2 and end combos with DB1 for standing, that's all I've got

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Anytime you do a juggle into b121 ender, Ex DD4 is guaranteed.

Can't jump, backdash, armor or x-ray.

So you can get almost 40% for a bar guaranteed.

For Example: B32~Db2D NJP B121 = 27 DD4(Ex) =13 Total = 40%

shhhhhhhh.... we cant let this be known until @ least day 5.... :cool:

Herrm

My blade thanks you.
Before I shoot off (5am here in the UK) I would just like to let you know your opponent can use the intractable stone you make in crystal, including throwing it with the option to EX for armor.
That's supposed to only be true in the mirror match, did you do this with an opponent other than Tremor?

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
He's a lot of fun, but what are you guys using for anti-air? I've just been using his dash to avoid aerial opponents until they land.

I know this isn't a big thing but can we talk about how his walk up animation In the character select screen is a copy paste of sub zeros

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
He's a lot of fun, but what are you guys using for anti-air? I've just been using his dash to avoid aerial opponents until they land.
I think his uppercut(d+2) is a good anti air. It comes out pretty quick and it appears to slightly arc behind him like Kano's. Maybe try that? Otherwise his db+1(hold up) may work as an anti air.

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
Lawd I hope so.

I was surprised they pushed Tremor out so quickly--unless of course they have other plans.

Again, lawd I hope so!