What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor Community Movie - asking for permission to use videos

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
So I had this idea for quite some time in my head - I want to make a huge fast-paced video featuring some of the most dope moments from different Tremor players across the globe. Just want to be sure that I have permission of those players/video owners - I'll give a full credit and link to their channels and the players featured in the video.

It ain't gonna be a full match montage - but rather some of the sickest moments that are entertaining to watch mixed with some editing and music.
I'll try to tag as many people as I know here who are on YouTube / Twitch that I know. Sorry If I forgot about some of you - tag me and let me know about it.

@InFlames @YUZU_RZA @BxKeyz @Killer Xinok @General M2Dave @BxA Ragnarök @YOMI REO @YOMI DJT
There are more players that I can't find on TYM.

Example of my previous works. But I will work on the new one a lot more.

Like I said - I will give full credit to each individual/footage owner that would be featured in the video.

Last edited:

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
This sounds like a super fun idea. I would love to put together a vid like this from tournament footage with the commentary hype and everything, but i dont think enough tremor footage, or hype, exists yet. This is the kind of stuff I used to do for gears of war vids, its really fun. but i think the editing needs to be a bit more than just music and transitions. Gotta put alot of work into it.

Like this sorta

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
This sounds like a super fun idea. I would love to put together a vid like this from tournament footage with the commentary hype and everything, but i dont think enough tremor footage, or hype, exists yet. This is the kind of stuff I used to do for gears of war vids, its really fun. but i think the editing needs to be a bit more than just music and transitions. Gotta put alot of work into it.

Like this sorta
I went to 9 tourney with trem :p

YUZU_RZA

@ShArp Idk yet about new footage since we got our next major in 3 weeks. But there is definitely a lot of footage on the internet. I'll try to find every stream where I played tremor & send u that

Gengar

I went to 9 tourney with trem :p
awesome, but was it on stream? was the commentary hype? or do you have any crowd footage of the matches off stream? the hype must be preserved in order to be utilized. I cant recall any majors that have had a Tremor in top 8, if there is such results tho then the footage from that, if the tremor player got wins, might have some hype. DJT when he first came out, GGA Nikolas (he was for sure streamed at frosty faustings last year) or M2Dave stream games could have some pretty decent excitement to them that could be good

YUZU_RZA

awesome, but was it on stream? was the commentary hype? or do you have any crowd footage of the matches off stream? the hype must be preserved in order to be utilized. I cant recall any majors that have had a Tremor in top 8, if there is such results tho then the footage from that, if the tremor player got wins, might have some hype. DJT when he first came out, GGA Nikolas (he was for sure streamed at frosty faustings last year) or M2Dave stream games could have some pretty decent excitement to them that could be good
You didnt watch EU Tourney. Cuz u wuold remember of the 6-0 against st9rm ;)

Gengar

You didnt watch EU Tourney. Cuz u wuold remember of the 6-0 against st9rm ;)
That is true, i did not watch much EU tournaments. a 6-0 against storm prob had some decent hype on the commentary, thats the kind of footage that with the right music and timing can be reallllly good. basically, the stuff that tourmanents use in their trailer footage is the stuff im searching for.