What's new

Combo List - Tremor TREMOR COMBO THREAD v2 (updated Feb 2016)

V1cT

Noob
I can do Kenshi's 1 frame link back to back, but I can't get a F3 to combo into rolling lava rock mid combo for the life of me... Can someone post a video of them doing it so I can see the timing?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
That combo works it's just kind of tight. Maybe try doing some of the other F3 ones it's a wonky normal to use. Also you can do decent damage with that starter without using it.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Okay so yeah I've got and regardless of what anybody says because this is my opinion after the Db2u you have one frame to input the F3 if you are even a hair late it will drop. And if you guys don't believe me I don't care this is what I have discovered and I will stick with it. For an average Tremor player like me that input is not worth it outside of the corner.

V1cT

Noob
I find it kind of sad that Tremor keeps getting nerfed to the point where he can barely break 30% for one bar, while characters like Raiden can do 50% in the corner with only 1 string and 1 special move.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I find it kind of sad that Tremor keeps getting nerfed to the point where he can barely break 30% for one bar, while characters like Raiden can do 50% in the corner with only 1 string and 1 special move.
yeah because there is totally nothing else bad about raiden to balance that out

Rebourne07

The only Metallic player left
Can anyone list me like 4 viable online combos for Tremor metallic.
I do a psuedo vortex
Alternate between OH and Low into restand
F12DB2D, B2DB2U, NJP, B2DB1 (OH)
F12BF4, NJP, B2F4, F12DB1 (Low)
Loop over and over until they guess right, low profile you or you get to the corner. If they're low profiling you, fake them out with a raw BF4 after restand as opposed to running in and they'll get launch and start respecting the pressure. If they respect a lot but are good at confirming their blocks then run grab after restand.

Okay so yeah I've got and regardless of what anybody says because this is my opinion after the Db2u you have one frame to input the F3 if you are even a hair late it will drop. And if you guys don't believe me I don't care this is what I have discovered and I will stick with it. For an average Tremor player like me that input is not worth it outside of the corner.
First I thought the issue was the gold skin, because there it won't connect at all. But then I've seen this is about the lava skin. I tested it and it works fine for me.

I've played a lot of tremor, but just now messing with metallic, in leave all of his db1's are restands or is it just the db1d?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I don't know if it's been said but you can combo off of f4 in the corner. Something like...

f4, f1~DB2U, 3~DB2U, 3~DB2 33% ---- This also can work if f4 hits them out of the air.

More practically using a f4 combo after an air to air near the corner seems to do more damage then the alternative.

I don't know if it's been said but you can combo off of f4 in the corner. Something like...

f4, f1~DB2U, 3~DB2U, 3~DB2 33% ---- This also can work if f4 hits them out of the air.

More practically using a f4 combo after an air to air near the corner seems to do more damage then the alternative.
Good finding!

Belial

Noob
Many of OP combos are not very effective now, as you cannot run after flash parry
So for more consistancy and for those who've just picked Tremor I recomend those combos
db2d, b2xxdb2u, j2, b2xxdb2 26% (28% off f12) - very easy, very consistant.
db2d, delay f3xxdb2u, walk forward b12xxdb2 (27%, 30% off f12) - good damage, but require practice

For corner combos I urge people to end with f1xxdb2 instead of 123xxdb2 as the latter tend to be not very consistant, though damage wise its 2-3% loss