What's new

Trash talk at DC Comics and MOS2

Justice

Noob
Ben Affleck is Daredevil. He even has the smirk from the comics.

After the crapfest that was the Dark Knight series, I have 0 faith in MoS2. But, just like the DK films, they will go down in history as the highest-grossing crappiest flicks ever made.

And I probably won't see Cap either but that's more because I'll probably forget :oops: That and I feel that Chris Evans was too perfect as Johnny Storm. Having said tha though, I can't think of a better casting choice for Cap (which really makes me :mad:).

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I'm a huge DC fan but, Batman vs. Superman is shaping to be a mess (I'm already pissed that Jesse Eisenberg was chosen over Bryan Cranston.)
Bryan Cranston would be too old to play Lex at this point in time. I heard there was gonna be NW cameo so that's something to look forward to.

After the crapfest that was the Dark Knight series, I have 0 faith in MoS2. But, just like the DK films, they will go down in history as the highest-grossing crappiest flicks ever made.
Really though?

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Bryan Cranston would be too old to play Lex at this point in time. I heard there was gonna be NW cameo so that's something to look forward to.

Really though?
Too old to play Lex? lol, I never imagined Lex as a young dude. Always in his 35-40s.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.

And I probably won't see Cap either but that's more because I'll probably forget :oops: That and I feel that Chris Evans was too perfect as Johnny Storm. Having said tha though, I can't think of a better casting choice for Cap (which really makes me :mad:).

Justice

Noob
Really though?
Really. Those movies were so bad that all 3 of them combined make Catwoman look like an Oscar winner. Heath Ledger couldn't save them and as much as I love Anne Hathaway, was woefully mis-cast as Catwoman. Just my opinion though. I know there are many that disagree with me.