What's new

Training mode position reset glitch (not sure if already known)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!

So apparently this happens by setting the training dummy to record/playback mode and setting to reset in the same position, after a couple of attempts at trying to punish Sub-Zero's B2 and resetting accordingly, I noticed I wasn't in the left corner anymore, so I kept going, and low and behold, I ended up out of bounds into some weird void, couldn't move, and Scorpion's hellfire particle effects started going apeshit. :eek:

I can only vouch that this happens for sure on the dead woods stage, I tried a couple of others and it didn't happen, although I don't know what the situation is on every stage.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store

So apparently this happens by setting the training dummy to record/playback mode and setting to reset in the same position, after a couple of attempts at trying to punish Sub-Zero's B2 and resetting accordingly, I noticed I wasn't in the left corner anymore, so I kept going, and low and behold, I ended up out of bounds into some weird void, couldn't move, and Scorpion's hellfire particle effects started going apeshit. :eek:

I can only vouch that this happens for sure on the dead woods stage, I tried a couple of others and it didn't happen, although I don't know what the situation is on every stage.
It looks like you may have found the...

:cool:

...NetherRealm.

:DOGE