What's new

Training Mode for the Beta

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I mean, they put in the towers for the online Stress Test so I think it may be safe to assume they'll add more offline stuff for the Beta. I can see some Towers of Time, training, single AI fights (hopefully) maybe even the first chapter of story mode.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
You would think they would test the towers of time in a stress test. They were probably just tired of people bitching at them so they made a quick Klassic tower lol. It’s muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch appreciated. I looked at the menus finally and it was glorious.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
You would think they would test the towers of time in a stress test. They were probably just tired of people bitching at them so they made a quick Klassic tower lol. It’s muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch appreciated. I looked at the menus finally and it was glorious.
It was an online stress test I don’t see how they can check their netcode through single player towers.

PoloExpress

The Luckiest Unlucky player you'll ever meet.
I'm just hoping to be able to play more characters, it was odd to me that subzero nor geras weren't playable. I wouldn't mind if the open beta only included the characters that have been broken down thus far.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
It was an online stress test I don’t see how they can check their netcode through single player towers.
The towers of time are run through their servers aren’t they? They opened up the klassic tower for shits and giggles obviously but if you are testing online stuff you might as well test the time tower delivery system. That’s all I’m sayin.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
The towers of time are run through their servers aren’t they? They open up the klassic tower for shits and giggles obviously but if you are testing online stuff you might as well test the time tower delivery system.
Yeah but it’s not PVP so it doesn’t test connection during matches. The AI doesn’t have it’s own connection.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Yeah but it’s not PVP so it doesn’t test connection during matches. The AI doesn’t have it’s own connection.
Right, I get what you are saying. They are still delivering tower load outs to thousands of people. That would make more sense than a klassic tower in a testing sense. I’m not even complaining, it’s just a thought. I’m
more than happy with the klassic tower.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I’m actually surprised he has a following like he does lol. I didn’t think anyone gave a shit about rain until I came here.
Same here. I just don’t get it. He was probably my least favorite character in MK9, both in looks and gameplay. And that game even had Stryker.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Same here. I just don’t get it. He was probably my least favorite character in MK9, both in looks and gameplay. And that game even had Stryker.
A water bender could be cool but he isn’t that really. His moves sucked lol. The bubbles and shit,the water hose lol. I don’t get it either. His coolest move was given to Raiden in mk11 and that’s how it should be being a thunder god and all. The roundhouse is dope I’m not going to lie but it has nothing to do with water. A water bender has potential but I’m with you, he was pretty awful in previous games. No disrespect to the fans... I’m guessing they like prince and novelty of the character.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
I’m actually surprised he has a following like he does lol. I didn’t think anyone gave a shit about rain until I came here.
He's a ninja from the original trilogy, that has lightning and water skills, whats not to like.
He's been my favorite ninja since I saw him in the arcades back in UM3, plus my favorite color is purple so that also helped XD

Rains always had a lot of fans, just they havent been loud until recently. Rain being badass in MKX story and then put on MK11's menu art, people start wondering where he's at.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
He's a ninja from the original trilogy, that has lightning and water skills, whats not to like.
He's been my favorite ninja since I saw him in the arcades back in UM3, plus my favorite color is purple so that also helped XD

Rains always had a lot of fans, just they havent been loud until recently. Rain being badass in MKX story and then put on MK11's menu art, people start wondering where he's at.
Fair enough. I liked umk3 rain more than mk9 rain.