What's new

Towers of Time gameplay

Gamer68

Fujin!
KNOWN CONSUMABLES:
  • Nitara's Gemstone = BLOOD based modifier reduced by 50% for an entire tower. (whole tower)
  • Shard of Life = Instantly grants 50% Health when activated during the match. (1 slots)
  • Krystal of Life = Instantly grants 50% Health when activated during the match. (1 slots)
  • Ethereal Armor = Grants temporary Armor when activated during the match. (1 slots)
  • Krown of the Fallen Prince = A Rain bubble traps your opponent when activated. (1 slots)
  • Skull of the Specter = Summon Scorpion to assist during the fight. (3 slots)
  • Electrified Takuhatsugasa = Summon Raiden to assist during the fight. (3 slots)
  • Takartan Blood Offering = Summon Baraka to assist during the fight. (3 slots)
  • Severed Arm of Shinnok = A giant bone hand attacks the opponent when activated. (1 slot)
  • Cyber Snare = A Cyrax Net targets your opponent when activated. (1 slot)
  • Kuai's Medallion = Summons Sub-Zero to assist during the fight. (3 slots)
  • Special Forces Radio = A Special Forces drone drops missiles at the opponent's location. (1 slot)
EDIT: Added more but obviously the list is still incomplete.

Last edited:

NooBooN

I Am Thee Noob Saibot
Maybe, but the Tower could have something like "Noob Assist Modifier" similar to NPC character modifiers in MKX.

He could be in, it's just with the way that towers work it's hard to say confirmed.
True point but i think hes back.Noob has been very highly demanded and in my own personal opinion, this and the roster that have been officially konfirmed so far makes me truly believe that he's made it in. Skarlet is in the game but not Noob? I just don't see that being reality. I know its not a strong concrete theory but its good enough for me.

Gamer68

Fujin!
True point but i think hes back.Noob has been very highly demanded and in my own personal opinion, this and the roster that have been officially konfirmed so far makes me truly believe that he's made it in. Skarlet is in the game but not Noob? I just don't see that being reality. I know its not a strong concrete theory but its good enough for me.
If Noob isn't in then at the very least he will be DLC for sure.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Noob Saibot is the most ancipated character to return, if he is not in base roster he will definitely be DLC hopefully, hoping they don't pull a Fujin again.

Also, all those leaked roster failed to predict Skarlet, some even spend the whole past years saying Skarlet was one and done thing of character, she would never return, now look at it.