What's new

Towers of Time "Blood" return?

My question is simple, does anyone know if the tower that gave the Ancient Blood Magic mask for Skarlet will ever come back at a later date? I was sound asleep when it happened so I wasn't even aware of it until it was too late. I've already exhausted the shrine so this tower would've been my only option for getting this gear piece. Was it a one time deal or is it part of the 12 hour tower rotation?

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I'm sure it will. I hope you get it soon. Try AI battles or towers you already completed too. I have gotten some gear that way.

I'm sure it will. I hope you get it soon. Try AI battles or towers you already completed too. I have gotten some gear that way.
I don't know if you remember this but AI battles have a separate loot pool, in the kustomization menu it says next to some gear "reward in AI battle", Ancient Blood Magic is not one of them, supposed to normally be a shrine donation reward, unless you're me and exhausted the shrine before you could get it. I swear I could build Mount Everest 2 Electric Boogaloo with all the Kollector satchels, Kano eye shields, and D'Vorah ovipositors I got instead of what I wanted. And as for towers I've already completed, why would those give me gear?

Spektor

Noob
I got Kitana, Kabal and Skarlet from the Shrine but I'm glad they put it into a tower so others don't have to go through that if they don't want to haha.

Shania Twain

I don't know if you remember this but AI battles have a separate loot pool, in the kustomization menu it says next to some gear "reward in AI battle", Ancient Blood Magic is not one of them, supposed to normally be a shrine donation reward, unless you're me and exhausted the shrine before you could get it. I swear I could build Mount Everest 2 Electric Boogaloo with all the Kollector satchels, Kano eye shields, and D'Vorah ovipositors I got instead of what I wanted. And as for towers I've already completed, why would those give me gear?
Yes. I'm aware of this. Just giving a suggestion to help you. I just know how it is...constantly getting skins/gear for characters I don't play. For me it seems I received endless skins from Noob Saibot.

It's incredibly hard to get more definitive answers to this from someone in the know. WB support was spectacularly useless, giving canned and unhelpful responses that only happen around ten and noon, with a full twenty-four hours in between. I couldn't find a contact line directly to NRS either, so getting the fine details on this is not happening.

Shania Twain

It's incredibly hard to get more definitive answers to this from someone in the know. WB support was spectacularly useless, giving canned and unhelpful responses that only happen around ten and noon, with a full twenty-four hours in between. I couldn't find a contact line directly to NRS either, so getting the fine details on this is not happening.
(773) 961-2000 is NRS studios. They will probably tell you the same.

Shania Twain

That they don't know anything about it?
You are asking a question about when cosmetic item will be available. You will not get a firm ETA of when it will return. They will say more than likely that we will look into it or something. But that is the contact information for NRS.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Yeah, no offence but calling up the corporate line to ask when an item is going to be available is just going to make you look like a crank. The person who answers the phone won't know either the answer, or who even to ask about it. And anyone who would know anything is probably expressly forbidden from sharing that kind of knowledge.

Yeah, no offence but calling up the corporate line to ask when an item is going to be available is just going to make you look like a crank. The person who answers the phone won't know either the answer, or who even to ask about it. And anyone who would know anything is probably expressly forbidden from sharing that kind of knowledge.
Which is why I'm not doing that.

Something to consider though is that unlike the maskless Sub-Zero or Twitch Rivals towers, they didn't advertise this one on the official Twitter page at all. This could mean that there was no need to call attention to it because it's not a one of a kind never to be repeated offer.