What's new

Tower of Time Meteor Secret Revaled!

kantboy-2

Ripper
What gear do you use? I've given my Saurian Noob the Havik looking mask with teeth.
Hubei for the mask; it matches the rest of the armor design and color almost 100% down to the boots. Onaga's Nail scythe to match the glow of the armor and Demonicus Reptilicus for the belt; it's a lizard belt and with that name, you have to use it.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
Yeah, I got the Cangaceiro store skin; we're still missing the other 4 colors that are also available in Brazil. I got the purple Quan skin and just need the red one and the Kotal skins.

As far as sets I've gotten both Sindel colors, both gold Shaos and both blue tattooed Liu Kangs.

But, I have to admit my favorite grab so far has been Saurian Noob; there's even a helmet, sickle and shadow belt that goes perfect with the skin.
so you mean to tell me i only got 2 out of the 4 kano colors!!! i saw that im also missing all movie shang tsung without his coat. i havent touched him since he came out but i thought for sure i had all of his alternate costumes!!! and i saw that kano costume came again and didnt even know i need those extra two colors lol damnit

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
One tower I went into was so tediously hard I gave up eventually...it was only an alternate Kronika color for Jacqui.

But the modifiers keep you pinned down and close to her, while the crazy AI thrashes you along with modifier damage no matter how you block....on top of that she took very little damage, even from Special Forces Radio.

Guess crazy augments are needed to make that a bit better maybe :eek:
i fought against a karacter that was using the totem that it explodes and it takes 99 percent of your life lol. so i equiped the light stone and it disabled the totem i was able to beat the character easily after. as far a the jacqui tower i already had her kostume so i didnt even pay to play that tower lol

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
This is the kind of stuff that should be in ALL MK games. So cool to see an actual secret discovered. It's not quite Toasty Boost cool, but it's pretty dope nonetheless.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I live in Greece, so it's GMT for me. In five minutes it's going to be 20:00 in my country. So the meteor will appear at 20:10 in Greece? And then at 22:10?
Syggnwmi pou se spammarw alla simera perimena 16:00 ews 16:10, meta stis 17:00 ews 17:10 kai 18:00 mexri kai 18:10 kai den eida tipota apo metewrites... Kapoia voitheia? :)

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Syggnwmi pou se spammarw alla simera perimena 16:00 ews 16:10, meta stis 17:00 ews 17:10 kai 18:00 mexri kai 18:10 kai den eida tipota apo metewrites... Kapoia voitheia? :)
Ο κομήτης εμφανίζεται 'και δέκα' σε κάθε ζυγό αριθμό ώρας. Δηλαδή, δώδεκα και δέκα, δύο και δέκα, τέσσερεις και δέκα, έξι και δέκα, οκτώ και δέκα, δέκα και δέκα. Πρέπει να βρίσκεσαι στους Towers of Time για να δουλέψει αυτό. Πατάς αριστερά, πάνω, αριστερά, δεξιά, αριστερά, πάνω, πάνω με το που δεις τον κομήτη να διασχίζει τον ουρανό. Έχεις περίπου τέσσερα δευτερόλεπτα να το κάνεις αυτό.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I did it and the first skin I got was the Kytinn Skarlet skin lmao. I was so hype until I went to go put it on her and remembered how much I love the comic skin she just got

Art Lean

Noob
I’ve got all the new season except any for Sindel. And I only want Sindel. I know I’m getting her free in a few weeks but I want those tits and I want them now ok? :coffee:

I’ve also got every Kung Lao and Cetrion KL skin now which I’m never going to use. It’s trolling me I swear!

I don’t want a red Sub Zero, or a green glowing Kung Lao wrapped in tin foil, or a zombie Cassie who looks even shitter than usual, or a metal armed Johnny, or a white Skarlet or a gold Noob... why can’t it give me the pretty Kitana and Sindel skins I want so I can play dress up with my little CGI dollies? :(

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Ο κομήτης εμφανίζεται 'και δέκα' σε κάθε ζυγό αριθμό ώρας. Δηλαδή, δώδεκα και δέκα, δύο και δέκα, τέσσερεις και δέκα, έξι και δέκα, οκτώ και δέκα, δέκα και δέκα. Πρέπει να βρίσκεσαι στους Towers of Time για να δουλέψει αυτό. Πατάς αριστερά, πάνω, αριστερά, δεξιά, αριστερά, πάνω, πάνω με το που δεις τον κομήτη να διασχίζει τον ουρανό. Έχεις περίπου τέσσερα δευτερόλεπτα να το κάνεις αυτό.
Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ για την βοήθεια Νίκε ! !
Ήσουν κατατοπιστικότατος ! :) :) :)

Gaxkang

Banned
I’ve got all the new season except any for Sindel. And I only want Sindel. I know I’m getting her free in a few weeks but I want those tits and I want them now ok? :coffee:

I’ve also got every Kung Lao and Cetrion KL skin now which I’m never going to use. It’s trolling me I swear!

I don’t want a red Sub Zero, or a green glowing Kung Lao wrapped in tin foil, or a zombie Cassie who looks even shitter than usual, or a metal armed Johnny, or a white Skarlet or a gold Noob... why can’t it give me the pretty Kitana and Sindel skins I want so I can play dress up with my little CGI dollies? :(
DELAYED GRATIFICATION :p

I haven't gotten any of the new ones yet... :eek:

Art Lean

Noob
Last night’s lot was 2 I had and 2 I wasn’t fussed about (but decided to unlock anyway because I clearly have issues). This morning before work was Kollector wearing a tin castle on his head so I just left it. :(

So I’m going to be a big child and put down my want list below...

WANT (I’m at work so can’t remember the names) -
2 x Purple season Kitana (either or both suits me)
1 x Blue revenant armour Kitana

2 x Tanker Tits Sindel (because I’m impatient)
1 x Brighter green human revenant Jade
1 x Dirty black armour and helmet Geras

HAPPY TO HAVE -
1 x Green osh-tekk Jade (it’d be way higher up the list if she hadn’t different footwear like the guys did)
1 x Black leather D’vorah with yellow skin
1 x Khameleon Jade

2 x Black Dragon Cassie
1 x Gold Shao Kahn with white collar

The two majors I ever wanted from KL, Kytinn Skarlet and Reptile Scorpion, I already won in the leagues.

Pretty much all the rest I’m not fussed about... but that’s what I keep unlocking towers for sigh. Crossing my fingers, toes and eyes never does anything :(

Not unappreciative at all, please don’t take this away NRS haha, I love having the opportunity to get these, just want to stop spending my evenings with a two hour stop watch on :D

Last edited:
  1. Cassie- Sunset After Dark
  2. Liu Kang- War Footing
  3. Kung Lao- Bred for Kombat
  4. Cassie- Summer Madness
  5. Cetrion- Shinnok's Twin
  6. Jax- Bad Seed
  7. Shao Kahn- Imperial Avarice
  8. Sonya- Night Mother
Still trying to get Kitana and Jade's season 3 skins, Time Jacqui, Quan Chi Kano, and Black Dragon Sub. Any other skin is fine as long as it's not Kollector.

Last edited:

Art Lean

Noob
6:10pm... duplicate.
8.10pm... duplicate... again. FFS.
10.10pm....Yes! YEs! YES!!!! Got 'True Empress' blue human revenant Kitana! Purple rain Kitanas are the next bad boys I'm after the most.

Whilst I do REALLY want that pair of Sindel skins, I will be getting them regardless at the end of the KL so it's not too big an issue (irrespective of her pair of big 'issues'). At least one of my most wanted is now struck off the list :D

Art Lean

Noob
WANT (I’m at work so can’t remember the names) -
2 x Purple season Kitana (either or both suits me)
1 x Blue revenant armour Kitana

2 x Tanker Tits Sindel (because I’m impatient)
2 x Black Dragon Cassie
1 x Brighter green human revenant Jade
1 x Dirty black armour and helmet Geras

HAPPY TO HAVE -
1 x Green osh-tekk Jade (it’d be way higher up the list if she hadn’t different footwear like the guys did)
1 x Black leather D’vorah with yellow skin
1 x Khameleon Jade
Knocking off a few of the wanted list. Still getting plenty of stupid ones but enter into the fight anyway because I want a reward after waiting for all this time for something new (though I've flat out ignored going for stuff like revenant Sonya, got no interest at all in it), however sometimes I accidentally enter the fight for skins I don't want because I can't tell from the little preview image if it's one I was after or not. Thought I was getting a Black Dragon Cassie (which I now strangely want because in my head canon she'll have Jax tech on her) and instead it was her in the black and orange armour, which I won't use. Same goes for a gold Kahn which I wouldn't mind... but turns out it was purple Kahn (and you can't go back to check the kustomize screen first or the tower will vanish).

Anyway, at least big progress has been made. Still being evaded by Sindel's boobs though, sigh. And now I need another slot for Kitana, 5 isn't enough!!!! :(

Last edited:

Gaxkang

Banned
Knocking off a few of the wanted list. Still getting plenty of stupid ones but enter into the fight anyway because I want a reward after waiting for all this time for something new (though I've flat out ignored going for stuff like revenant Sonya, got no interest at all in it), however sometimes I accidentally enter the fight for skins I don't want because I can't tell from the little preview image if it's one I was after or not. Thought I was getting a Black Dragon Cassie (which I now strangely want because in my head canon she'll have Jax tech on her) and instead it was her in the black and orange armour, which I won't use. Same goes for a gold Kahn which I wouldn't mind... but turns out it was purple Kahn (and you can't go back to check the kustomize screen first or the tower will vanish).

Anyway, at least big progress has been made. Still being evaded by Sindel's boobs though, sigh. And now I need another slot for Kitana, 5 isn't enough!!!! :(
Yeah I been checking meteor tower when i happen to be able to, I ain't been making special checks since i keep running into duplicates.

I want the golden Shao Kahn skin, and the new skins too... :confused:

Art Lean

Noob
Yeah I been checking meteor tower when i happen to be able to, I ain't been making special checks since i keep running into duplicates.

I want the golden Shao Kahn skin, and the new skins too... :confused:
I’ve got the new Johnny and Sub Zero from the meteor towers already, Sindel’s only at Apprentice rank anyway so I’ll be getting that regardless in 2 weeks, however I was only going to try and get Cassie from the meteor towers instead because I hate KL and don’t love the skin that much... until I double checked the rewards for this season and realised that when you reach Cassie/Champion you also get Frost’s new Asian dragon backpack “Ice Dragon” I’d been salivating over since Aftermath dropped and it showed up for a time in the gear list.

Given I’ve already reached Warrior by simply not fighting back even once solely to get my 50 Krystals per day from 5 daily sets (thanks to the tutorial points it gave me after the patch), I’ve only got 440 points to go to get the Cassie skins and the Frost reward... so I’m going to enter KL properly tonight just to get to Champion for them.

Sigh. Oh well at least it’s a guaranteed prize eh, and not far to go! Saddle up Sheeva, we’ve got work to to...

Art Lean

Noob
Last night was a conundrum. I’m getting Sindel in 4 days from the KL, but the red one appeared in the meteor tower at 10.10pm last night. I still have 114,000 souls but the 2500 souls required per tower fight has been swiftly diminishing my once huge stock of over 200,000.

So I didn’t know whether to waste more on something I’ll get free in a few days or not, especially after all my effort in getting to Grand Master this season which is higher than I’ve ever got.

I toiled with it for about ten minutes, thinking long and hard about the waste of resources this will result in especially if there’s any rumoured expansion to the Krypt ever to be released for which those hearts and souls especially will be vital to unlocking the treasures within.

Then I thought back to those tits and the fishnets and delicious pvc-clad underbun and sighed... needless to say I unlocked the tower and got my skin with shame. I’m weak. I can’t help it.

Then spent 20 minutes choosing boots and hairstyles because I had to :coffee:

Oh well I’ll still get her in pink, both Cassies (already got both Johnny’s from the tower) and the Skarlet mask and Frost backpack I want on Tuesday... so it’s not a total waste eh?

Last edited: