What's new

Tower of Time Meteor Secret Revaled!

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Awhile back, TheThiny (a known data miner for MK11) discovered that there was a secret tower in Towers of Time. As well as secret fights etc. We knew it had something to do with the meteor, but we didn't know the input to activate it. He even made a mod to cause the meteor to spawn so he could try different inputs.

Well, earlier today, Ed Boon made a post showing the hidden tower being activated and Thiny figured out the inputs!
Every 2 hours, go into Towers of Time and wait 10 minutes for the meteor to spawn. As soon as it does, enter this code and activate a random hidden tower!

Left Up
Left Right
Left Up Up

There are multiple random towers that could pop up (We don't know how many I don't think)

But the rewards we've seen so far are as follows:

A Jensei augment for the character you fought against
2 Random things for the character you're playing as. (Could be gear, skins, or augments I think)

But most important. KOMBAT LEAGUE SKINS. You get a Kombat League skin for the character you play against! So there's officially a way to get Kombat League skins offline! I'm not sure if EVERY Kombat League skin is available. Or if it's a specific pool of random ones. As of posting this, there should be a meteor in less than 30 minutes.

They come out every 2 hours starting at 00:00 GMT! So every two hours, go into Towers of Time, wait 10 minutes, then input the code as soon as the meteor comes out! You can check TheThiny's Twitter for better details.

xXRagingFlameXx

I just saw someone got the pink Sindel skin from THIS current Kombat League season! That leads me to believe this is the definitive way to get Kombat League skins offline. Definitely worth 2 hour waits between each one. This plus the Kombat Leagues resetting with skins being reordered PLUS the Kombat League gear + Brutalities showing up in the Krypt. You can get everything offline now. Just gotta have patience.

Gaxkang

Banned
I just saw someone got the pink Sindel skin from THIS current Kombat League season! That leads me to believe this is the definitive way to get Kombat League skins offline. Definitely worth 2 hour waits between each one. This plus the Kombat Leagues resetting with skins being reordered PLUS the Kombat League gear + Brutalities showing up in the Krypt. You can get everything offline now. Just gotta have patience.
Sweeeeet. :D

Gaxkang

Banned
I've been waiting at the Towers screen now for like 15 minutes and I ain't got no meteor :(
I think the pattern of 2 hours is like, there's one at 10 minutes after 10 PM ET in my view, then 12AM, then 2AM, 4AM...and that pattern continues.

So I shall see if it happens in 10 minutes :D

NoCharge

Noob
Can I get Shao Kahns fucking helmet from Kollector??? I raided the krypt a hundred times and still didnt get the necessary item for the exchange ffs.

xXRagingFlameXx

I think the pattern of 2 hours is like, there's one at 10 minutes after 10 PM ET in my view, then 12AM, then 2AM, 4AM...and that pattern continues.

You're an hour off! I'm ET as well. It happens at the odd hours so it'll happen at 5:10am! But make sure you're in before that to be safe.

Art Lean

Noob

Yeah I got one at 12:10am GMT (I was meant to be going to bed but then this got spread and I had to stay up to test it haha) so I’m going to presume they’re all even numbered hours in my time zone.

Got the black and purple Kitana human revenant skin, along with KL gear for the few characters I completed it repeatedly with. Granted I wanted the blue version of the skin but certainly happy to have at least one right now... as well as having something to spend my hundreds of thousands of varied currency pieces on.

This is going to turn me into a clock watching hermit now ugh (not complaining), want all those Kitana and Jade skins KL I don’t have :confused: