What's new

Tower Keys

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
i have five keys now. Also there is one key at Kollector shop in the krypt which requires 200 skelaton keys.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I got like 7 different keys so far, plus several duplicates, not sure what is the total number of different keys though.

i have five keys now. Also there is one key at Kollector shop in the krypt which requires 200 skelaton keys.
The items at Kollector's shop are always changing everytime you exist the Krypt and come back as long as Kollector is there, including the Tower Keys. He can have 3 or even 4 Keys at once.

I’ve got the ten from ToT then. So, I need to buy Looping Hourglass? What character is this key for? Any idea about the unobtainable?
So far, the only way to get Looping Hourglass is trading 200 skeleton keys to Kollector.

It is the way to unlock Jacqui's "Weapons Free" skin. You can see the tower and rewards here (Not my video):

According to the Steam Guide, you can also unlock Cassie's "Cyber Warrior" skin, but can't confirm that: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1759060323

I already have Cyber Warrior, so it's been obtainable in another way, regardless.

As for the other Tower Key, I have an image of what it looks like, but don't have the key name or tower name that it unlocks. Kollector's "Blood Debt" skin as listed as available in summoned towers, so I assume that's a reward for it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Art Lean

Noob
Just an observation here, it definitely seems to be slightly uneven in the way these are distributed....

I have 1 of the Screaming Spirit Tower Key
I have 2 of the Battle Singed Tower Key
I have 2 of the Pulsing Soul Box Tower Key
I have 6 of the Soul Thurible Tower Key
I have 14 of the Beating Sealed Heart Tower Key

And I have 83! of the Shimmering Stone Tower Key :confused:

Just an observation here, it definitely seems to be slightly uneven in the way these are distributed....

I have 1 of the Screaming Spirit Tower Key
I have 2 of the Battle Singed Tower Key
I have 2 of the Pulsing Soul Box Tower Key
I have 6 of the Soul Thurible Tower Key
I have 14 of the Beating Sealed Heart Tower Key

And I have 83! of the Shimmering Stone Tower Key :confused:
Well, that's because many of the keys are in only one or two towers, as the spreadsheet I linked above shows. Shimmering Stone is in at least 12 different towers. Soul Thurible can be gotten by completing the tower that it opens more than once. I believe you get 5 keys for each successive completion.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
200 Skeleton koins for a one shitty Jacqui Skin? wow....

They could have given you like 10 skins and 5 brutalities or something you don't have for that work, all those skeleton koins...