What's new

General/Other Tournaments

So happy to be competing again... i have been playing hard. only people that i have lost to, recently, online in a long set is forever king and PL. robello beat me up with MMH but i dind't know the character.. and he is good. training on/off line with a lot of good players... im so ready and happy to have a change to compete again.

ill be at summer jam and the fall classic.

also, i have mountains of sinestro game play and tech i haven't posted on here. i want to compete at a few events before i start showing this stuff off in hopes that people's unfamiliarity with some of the dirtiest shit in the game will help me!

Perfect Legend
FOREVER KING

ohhh and LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at the high level sinestro mirror! shackle trades!
WoundCowboy some of the most fun i have had in this game (is a sick way)...

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
So happy to be competing again... i have been playing hard. only people that i have lost to, recently, online in a long set is forever king and PL. robello beat me up with MMH but i dind't know the character.. and he is good. training on/off line with a lot of good players... im so ready and happy to have a change to compete again.

ill be at summer jam and the fall classic.

also, i have mountains of sinestro game play and tech i haven't posted on here. i want to compete at a few events before i start showing this stuff off in hopes that people's unfamiliarity with some of the dirtiest shit in the game will help me!

Perfect Legend
FOREVER KING

ohhh and LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at the high level sinestro mirror! shackle trades!
WoundCowboy some of the most fun i have had in this game (is a sick way)...
Cool man, I'll see you at TFC! And yea the mirror is very weird. lol I lost my shit when the shackles traded. If one person gives up a big lead then the match is pretty much over.

Cool man, I'll see you at TFC! And yea the mirror is very weird. lol I lost my shit when the shackles traded. If one person gives up a big lead then the match is pretty much over.

big lead? more like 20% lol it sucks bc its hard to learn anything when we play bc of how this match plays out. i really like the wake up arachnid (blocked), trait, b1 shacks that was nice...

reached my goal! top 8! all sinestro. arturo 'sabin' recorded my off stream matches so u will see them soon. i will be at the fall classic... hope i can stay consistent!