What's new

Question Tournament with Interactables TURNED OFF, will it help?

Who is the Nightiest night wing Wing wise? (what costume should I pick?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hruza Da Bruza

Must Mash Harder!!!!!
Aww. I didn't know I had fans. Lol.

Nightwing has to deal with intractables just the same as everyone else. Just like Truth said. I spent a long time trying to backdash all of them. Including the car (fuck the car) it takes practice and understanding the timing of each individual interactable.

Hruza Da Bruza

Must Mash Harder!!!!!
a side tournament without interactables would be fun (Maybe a special GBS idea) it would be very interesting to see how all characters in general would be effected.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
If there was a way to turn off thrown interactibles but leave Background Bounces on I personally feel that should have been the tournament standard since day 1.
Unfortunately no, the bounce is considered an interactable. Also turning off interactables is a pain. BOTH players must do it at the level select screen EVERY TIME you change a level. Stuff we could have had patched in back in the day I'm sure but these things went completely un-noticed.

TKB

Noob
Unfortunately no, the bounce is considered an interactable. Also turning off interactables is a pain. BOTH players must do it at the level select screen EVERY TIME you change a level. Stuff we could have had patched in back in the day I'm sure but these things went completely un-noticed.
Yeah I know, it just sucks. Background bounces are universally beneficial for all characters whereas the thrown interactibles generally only really help power characters add another 20% of guaranteed damage onto their already strong combos.

Lets just do it like in the wwe. If they use the TV or other weapons, theyre disqualified!

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
I'm surprised it took a year and a half into this game's competitive lifetime for someone to attempt a tournament without interactables.