What's new

Question Tournament with Interactables TURNED OFF, will it help?

Who is the Nightiest night wing Wing wise? (what costume should I pick?)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I cannot pick New 52 Nightwing. I am disappoint. Also i feel that you will be able to benefit a good amount. Since the opponent no longer gets an extra 20% damage from them. While you don't really have that option with Nightwing that i know of. Stages with recurring interactables won't auto kill you. Like Roof Top which you cannot reach or the watch tower which you cannot also reach. The shazam MU which is already Bad for me will be better for you since i cannot just throw random shit at you and and get free damage.

BRUTALITY

Banned
at an australian injustice tournament, myself and many witnessed an interactable cause double damage on a neutral standing opponent during the grand final. i like interactables but IGAU still has flaws and bugs.

Keep em on. Even tho he gets demolished by interactables. It's only in staff. Staff should be your upclose game while escrima is everything else.

HOWEVER, IF THEY LET YOU TURN IT OFF. TURN IT OFF :)

BRUTALITY

Banned
at an australian injustice tournament, myself and many witnessed an interactable cause double damage on a neutral standing opponent during the grand final. i like interactables but IGAU still has flaws and bugs.
this was this weekend. no one attending had seen it before. the piano was thrown by flash at joker and it hit doing double damage. why?

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Also I was playing the other day online. Was on AM palace as usual and I got the orb thrown at me and it ground bounced me 0.o not sure wtf was going on there lol.

Pick the alternate color dick grayson costume. It's too good. I firmly believe NW would be MUCH better if interactables were turned off. This would let him close the gap on power characters that can beat him by doing nothing but throw shit at him. Good luck using all NW Arma!

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
NW jumps up a tier INSTANTLY without interactables.

DAMIAN agrees (I type DAMIAN in caps so much my auto correct does it for me now)

Aquaman is a, for sure, winning mu...
Zod might be an even MU...
Batman is easier without his bullshit...
Zoning in general is easier to deal with.

Keep em on. Even tho he gets demolished by interactables. It's only in staff. Staff should be your upclose game while escrima is everything else.

HOWEVER, IF THEY LET YOU TURN IT OFF. TURN IT OFF :)
I don't have a choice of turning it off, That's how the tournament is running, read the OP please. The only question I have is about match ups and a poll about the costume. You should come! its at the dave N busters in long island!

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Does nightwing not benefit from background bounces?

This one:

If I go to this thing I have a feeling I will still try to use interactables and get blown up for it.

Last edited: