What's new

General/Other - Cyber Sub-Zero Tournament Viable Lethal Killing Machine - Cyber Sub-Zero PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I take it you have it already? What's his midscreen game looking? Is he getting corner carry on each punish?
CZ does what he wants. Even if/when the update goes live tomorrow night, based on his toolset it's impossible for him not to be amazing.

He's strong in all areas of the screen, and does have big corner carry. Only weakness I say is maybe WU's being that his only armor available is EX Slide. Stuff like ball and beam obviously won't have armor. Every other aspect he is dominant.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Can't you cancel into a slide as well?
CZ has two OHs. One that links into a string or can be cancelled (typical OH) and another that backdashes itself half screen before it forward dashes back into a Pop up on hit (godlike punishes for normals). The pop one is godlike but unsafe on block, but if you have out a drone it's + because CZ slide beats Regular Sub slide on block. :eek:

D

Deleted member 9158

Why are you so salty over this? To me, we are getting 7 characters really out of this. I'm excited to try them all

Yea doesn't matter how you freeze them. Ball, EX String, Beam. Only one freeze allowed. Even if you freeze and do the string to EX the normal it won't allow you.
What if you freeze them with the ice ball first and than go into the string that freezes on MB ?!

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
We have low bombs, overhead DK, two slides, a overhead launcher, access to ice puddle... we have access to a faster recapture tool with DOT.

Everything's coming up Birdie tbh
lmao I forgot the bombs create a puddle.

This character is ridiculous.

I doubt they can patch out this many good tools and options.

I know it's still early to call new top 5 but if his frames stay respectable...

Samsara

Resident Cynic
lmao I forgot the bombs create a puddle.

This character is ridiculous.

I doubt they can patch out this many good tools and options.

I know it's still early to call new top 5 but if his frames stay respectable...
I know one of his strings is +1... at least from the footage I saw it's plus one.... the one where he pounds the ground and ice shoots up.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I can already tell you an ex slide conversion from his normal b12 route is a complete waste of time when we get 31% meterless. New buff best used for small combos. Goddamn it NRS.

boba_buster

Noob saibot
I can already tell you an ex slide conversion from his normal b12 route is a complete waste of time when we get 31% meterless. New buff best used for small combos. Goddamn it NRS.
U suppose to have this in unbreakable?
Either way ur right but the diff is now we can get +30% off a mix up starter . B2 b3 etc

Samsara

Resident Cynic
U suppose to have this in unbreakable?
Either way ur right but the diff is now we can get +30% off a mix up starter . B2 b3 etc
Yeah yeah its still par for the course though. I'm hanging it up on Unbreakable for good. He got no other buffs and this won't cut it. They could at least give us some damage if they aren't gonna buff his lacking tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.