What's new

General/Other - Cyber Sub-Zero Tournament Viable Lethal Killing Machine - Cyber Sub-Zero PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponkz

Noob
You do know that teasers are still official if they are made by official developers(or anyone else with some sort of similar clearance) of the product and purposefully show right?

There is no "no inside test team version" available to the public because those versions of the game belong to the inside testers.
No you're right when they produced the MKX XL discs they just shipped them straight off to stores without testing and no patches and it all happened last week.

Don't be naive, they've had these games in the office for a month at least and they have used them internally for testing. Everything on youtube is old and not supposed to be available to the general public. The patch on Tuesday will the state the game is supposed to be in. Lets all trust Taco and his gut feeling!

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Been trying to tell people this. I mean, it's confirmed by NRS that the retail game before street date is about 2 months old. Day 1 patch makes all of this info obsolete.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
not if NRS doesn't know about it because people found stuff they didn't know of and didn't speak up

no harm in discussing it as it currently is right, we can't exactly discuss it as it's going to be, because we don't know

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
No you're right when they produced the MKX XL discs they just shipped them straight off to stores without testing and no patches and it all happened last week.

Don't be naive, they've had these games in the office for a month at least and they have used them internally for testing. Everything on youtube is old and not supposed to be available to the general public. The patch on Tuesday will the state the game is supposed to be in. Lets all trust Taco and his gut feeling!
Right... "gut feeling".

Tim Static

Adminerator
not if NRS doesn't know about it because people found stuff they didn't know of and didn't speak up

no harm in discussing it as it currently is right, we can't exactly discuss it as it's going to be, because we don't know
That wasn't up to the general public to find, otherwise it would already be released to everyone. That's why they have a QA department. Everything found after street date & post update will figure into future patches & hotfixes. No harm I guess but regardless, it becomes obsolete in just over 24 hours.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
That wasn't up to the general public to find, otherwise it would already be released to everyone. That's why they have a QA department. Everything found after street date & post update will figure into future patches & hotfixes. No harm I guess but regardless, it becomes obsolete in just over 24 hours.
true true. and wow, we really are that close aren't we. Forget that this month only got the 29 days

Ponkz

Noob
Right... "gut feeling".
I'm not hating.

Its just you telling us trust me, has no more weight than me saying "trust me its not in".

Unless you know something the public doesn't, but that's non disclosure; which wouldn't hold up in court. So the jury is still out.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
I'm not hating.

Its just you telling us trust me, has no more weight than me saying "trust me its not in".

Unless you know something the public doesn't, but that's non disclosure; which wouldn't hold up in court. So the jury is still out.
I think my credibility is slightly higher than yours in this regard, but it's up to you what you want to believe. I've never been wrong about any of my hints or claims in the past though.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
The current conversation sucks, so let's stop discussing it, yeah? Can we talk about how cool it is that we have access to two slides? Slides mean corner carry and corner means setplay, and as a lover of setplay, I think Cyber Sub will likely be better than Cyrax in this regard. Hell even his meterburn divekick has stupid corner carry.

If people hated GM get ready for several more months of the corner, lol

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
The current conversation sucks, so let's stop discussing it, yeah? Can we talk about how cool it is that we have access to two slides? Slides mean corner carry and corner means setplay, and as a lover of setplay, I think Cyber Sub will likely be better than Cyrax in this regard. Hell even his meterburn divekick has stupid corner carry.

If people hated GM get ready for several more months of the corner, lol
That and the fact that he'll always have a drone. Whenever you combo into iceball you have enough time to summon a drone and continue. Or do a hit string into adv for a 50/50 into EX Low ball. He's gonna be too good lol.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
We have low bombs, overhead DK, two slides, a overhead launcher, access to ice puddle... we have access to a faster recapture tool with DOT.

Everything's coming up Birdie tbh

The only thing im upset about is that its only 4 cyborgs, I want mk11 to be only cybernetic and human ninjas, and i want all of them to have mk3 style costumes. Although I prefer robo smoke it couldnt be that hard to make him able to turn into a human version umk3 style

Samsara

Resident Cynic
The only thing im upset about is that its only 4 cyborgs, I want mk11 to be only cybernetic and human ninjas, and i want all of them to have mk3 style costumes. Although I prefer robo smoke it couldnt be that hard to make him able to turn into a human version umk3 style
I'll take what I can get, all things considered. No use complaining that they squeezed as many legit characters in this pack as they could. Granted, I still really miss Sindel and wish she was in. Human smoke would have been cool as well

Lokheit

Noob
That and the fact that he'll always have a drone. Whenever you combo into iceball you have enough time to summon a drone and continue. Or do a hit string into adv for a 50/50 into EX Low ball. He's gonna be too good lol.
If he has a proper HKD, it will be 2 drones per combo, during the freeze and after the combo during the HKD. If the meterburn string is compatible with freeze on the same combo we're talking about 3 drones per combo if you use a bar.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
If he has a proper HKD, it will be 2 drones per combo, during the freeze and after the combo during the HKD. If the meterburn string is compatible with freeze on the same combo we're talking about 3 drones per combo if you use a bar.
with the MB B1,2+4 u can call a drone i here.. maybe 3 at once with HKD setup

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Yup you can get 2 out with the proper strings. Not 3 though (as far as I can tell at least). Like if I try to do another freeze whether it's the string or beam or low ball it won't come out. The chest just "malfunctions" so it prevents a 2nd freeze in combos.

Lokheit

Noob
Yup you can get 2 out with the proper strings. Not 3 though (as far as I can tell at least). Like if I try to do another freeze whether it's the string or beam or low ball it won't come out. The chest just "malfunctions" so it prevents a 2nd freeze in combos.
I meant the string that you can meterburn for a continuation. It's technically a string (MK9 Sub had micro freezes on some normals that were compatible with regular freeze) that you meterburn to stop the second part for a combo continuation, but it's also a freeze so we will have to see if it's compatible with other forms of freeze (for example, X-Ray freeze is compatible withy regular freeze).

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I meant the string that you can meterburn for a continuation. It's technically a string (MK9 Sub had micro freezes on some normals that were compatible with regular freeze) that you meterburn to stop the second part for a combo continuation, but it's also a freeze so we will have to see if it's compatible with other forms of freeze (for example, X-Ray freeze is compatible withy regular freeze).
If you do the string and MB it for a freeze, you can summon a drone but you can't shoot ice ball during the rest of the combo.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
The OH that backdashes into a pop up is unsafe, but if you have out drone and do it it'll create a huge blockstun making it safe. Plus possibly.

This character is gonna be a problem.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Yea doesn't matter how you freeze them. Ball, EX String, Beam. Only one freeze allowed. Even if you freeze and do the string to EX the normal it won't allow you.
I take it you have it already? What's his midscreen game looking? Is he getting corner carry on each punish?

Status
Not open for further replies.