What's new

Tournament Variations in Practice

BS3OOO

Noob
Hello everyone. I just started back playing recently after the release of aftermath, so I may be out of the loop.

When I’m in practice mode, do I manually have to recreate the tournament variations?? Are they not the defaults? I was practicing with Sheeva, so I went to the Sheeva forums and saw that someone mentioned a third variation. I noticed there were only two in practice

Zviko

Noob
No, the default variations are not tournament but you can change them. Go to Kustomize, Characters, pick a character and then go to abilities. There you can press 1(square on PS4, X on Xbox) and it will show you the presets. Those with the trophy are tournament variations.

If you only need them in practice you don't have to bother with that. You go to practice, pick a character(doesn't matter which variation) and let it load. Then go to practice options and there you will see P1 Variation and P2 variation. There you can switch directly to tournament. T-I is variation 1, T-II is variation 2,....

I'd still do the first option because that way you can practice with your customized skin and gear while the 2nd option will give you the default one.