What's new

Tournament Variation 2 Combo Video

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
You and I literally post combos at the same time every time. I just noticed this thread now. Great video! I love the b32db4 conversions. Those are tight links, I rarely get it to work.

It's so sad Frost-byte is that bad... I was interested in frost because playing MKX cybersub was a blast, and when I saw the bomb and "dive kick" I was like "ok, this is my character".

Now with buffs, Ice Machine is completely viable, but it's gameplay is based on whiff punishes and pressure... no setups, no traps, no movility. Basically, not the stuff I expected from her.

I really hope they do something about Frost-byte, completely useless right now.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
You and I literally post combos at the same time every time. I just noticed this thread now. Great video! I love the b32db4 conversions. Those are tight links, I rarely get it to work.
Back in the days, J360, was a top combo maker, along names like Doc, Tony-T, MacFly and some others. Too bad, we don't see you a lot more, then we use to.

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Hey J360!! thank you, i was working about a week on this vid but for time reasons i couldn't upload it before. I saw you Frost thread just now, very good stuff and detailed info, keep the good work!!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Back in the days, J360, was a top combo maker, along names like Doc, Tony-T, MacFly and some others. Too bad, we don't see you a lot more, then we use to.
Moonspell!! I am trying to make content more often now. Hopefully I find more cool stuff in this game.

Great to see you're still around!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Hey J360!! thank you, i was working about a week on this vid but for time reasons i couldn't upload it before. I saw you Frost thread just now, very good stuff and detailed info, keep the good work!!
Thank you man. I'm working on more frost stuff to upload soon enough. Im trying to find proper frost byte tech and am very close to achieving that.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Moonspell!! I am trying to make content more often now. Hopefully I find more cool stuff in this game.

Great to see you're still around!
Hey J! I am pretty sure, you will.

I have just started to pay more attention to this game after the patch, as prepatch couldnt really enjoy the game, nor had a character that would really draw my attention. Now I like the changes that were made to Frost, still though the other variation needs some tweaks. I couldnt get happier when I saw it. It reminded me of CSZ in MK9, which was really a low Tier, and had really bad time with zoners, but he was super fun to play, and had some sick setups.

Now I saw your review, and I think you had a lot of valid points. You also do understand the character really well, which allows you to maximize its potential.
I really just picked her very recently, and I will be playing with Ice Machine, till the other variation gets some treatment.

Just a small offtop:
I dont know if you noticed, but if you cancel her poke or string, into the shield you get a cancel animation, that allows you to make a quick throw, or apply pressure. Its a gimmick, but the recovery seems to be nice.