What's new

Tournament defeat.... a learning experience.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
well i heard that a weekend in france works out cheaper than a weekend in london, plus if we all bunk in the same hotel room itll be cheap as hell :p
Oh, thats good then. Food isn't a problem either, I didn't even eat at EGL, or for a day after I had gotten home. Excitement is OP.

Any London based stuff coming up, even some casuals? Would love to go to France but need some proper prep. The only time I can play offline currently is AT a tourney. Not cool...

I see there's a Bristol tourney this w'end but not a lot else.
I know how you feel man, no one plays this game locally. :(
what happened to the WSO at gamerbase that people were talking about? I'd be prepared to come down to london once a month just to play with the rest of you guys again. :D

You keep mentioning WCG, do you mean WGC (World Game Cup) in Cannes?

A bunch of us will be heading over again this year from Ireland, but it's up to MK fans to get MK9 voted in as the last game.

World Game Cup in Cannes is great craic. By far my favourite tournament in Europe.

shura30

Shura
mk9 ain't vote himself

let's gather how much eurotrash as we can and support the event

then let's keep in touch and try to book the same/close hotel
so we can freeplay all night

(yes, italy is interested too in moving around for mk)

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
i searched some time ago with no luck
i guess it should be somewhere on the official website
well the moment it becomes available for voting lets be on it, the interest its getting from all around europe is fantastic, this will be the best European tournament tournament yet if it makes the cut :)

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
If theres any information kicking about on any UK shindigs, tournamants, casuals or gatherings of mortal kombat bretherin then it should go into either the tournament subforum or the UK subforum, shit gets lost in these threads, plus in there it gives everyone a chance to see it and hopefully pull in some numbers. Also this french bash sounds insane, pretty much every EU name has posted before me in this thread saying they will attend, so if we have to vote MK in pop a link somewhere so we can get it there, and hopefully pull a crowd (I will happily come to this because evo looks too expensive, not to mention that france is dirt cheap to get to, get wrecked in, eat shitty food in, sleep in a shitty hostel in and also get the shitty train back again from (viva la france) ) So yeah, france MK tournament should be EU's poverty Evo!

shura30

Shura
i've asked (and obtained thx to our admin)
a worldwide subforum

check there from time to time..
there should be the voting for a scotland event too

guys from nethe/ger are up to something too

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
Dudes I literally know nothing about all the other Tournies as im a newbie to the Tourney scene, if one of you guys kan PM one of us about all these it would be highly appreciated.

PS THANX FOR ALL THE KOMMENTS AMIGOS! :)

All the best,
RAZ :en R

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Dudes I literally know nothing about all the other Tournies as im a newbie to the Tourney scene, if one of you guys kan PM one of us about all these it would be highly appreciated.

PS THANX FOR ALL THE KOMMENTS AMIGOS! :)

All the best,
RAZ :en R
http://console-league.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=545&t=12438 heres the poll to get mk9 voted into world cyber games :), we need to vote it as much as we can, this could be the best event in europe yet