What's new

General/Other Top 8 on Monday

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Cage exp:
I've played him with my skarlet for quite a few matches in the past. He is very good at baiting armor. I suggest you really think about when to commit to a full up or down slash because he will wait it out.

You can zone him out. Try to pick a large stage. dagger cancel and delayed second dagger will work well. when the second dagger hits you get a free blood ball attempt use it. When he is in range you need to be ready for his shadow kick. He WILL use it, and he will eh shoulder kick your daggers to get you to the corner and to get in. He will also neutral jump on occasion to catch your wakeup and d1 you out of down dagger animation for a reset.

My suggestion is to play it like its offline. Be aware of whats punishable and poke-able because he will do it.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I got demolished pretty bad. Now that I think about it I know somethings I want to do better:

-He will counterpoke with f33b3, so If I poke with d1 or d3, IF I link it to eh red dash us or ds is when her armor will work the best.
-space my f43 better. HE jumped over it a few times for jip full combo.
-Footsie more and save my meter
-not mess up iafd
-end all combos with f43...not resets out of habit.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
turtle the hell out of cage with everything you can.
Make aware of your F4 range to keep him out of getting in with d3 to F3 pressure
be ready to AA with 1 up slash or stepping out completely.
dagger dagger dagger dagger
like fly said. End all combos with f43

ryublaze

Noob
Yea what everyone else already said. Also throws aren't a bad option (at least for me). Like if he baits an ex red dash and u see him just blocking then u can throw him instead of a blockstring where u put yourself at disadvantage. Or sometimes if I'm at advantage from a ground dagger up close then I'll dash in for f4,3 and mix with throw. Then again I don't really have a lot of Cage experience offline so my advice might not be that useful against a top player like Curbo lol.

Good luck Ninj !

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
fyi looking at that bracket you're in the top 4, although the worst you can get is 3rd.

Looks like it's just:

You
Curbo
Booty Slaya
TOS Nerdd