What's new

Top 8 is Set for War of the Gods Week 1

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
And the Top 8 is set for the first week of the War of the Gods series! 479 entrants battled their way through a double elimination bracket, and after 5 and a half hours, the top 8 was forged.

Pretty much every top (NA) name from IGAU and MKX entered the arena, making it that much more impressive for those who made it to top 8.

We have an exciting top 8 to look forward to on Tuesday, comprised of a healthy mix of new and returning Injustice players.

Congratulations to:
SonicFox
cR Theo
Perfect Legend
Hara Rewind
Semiij
Noble Tweedy
Circa Forever King
Kinetic Predator

You can see the bracket for Tuesday's Top 8 below:

You can catch up on last night's action using the link below:
https://www.stream.me/archive/war/warofthegods/VRlpVJVN2Q

Shout outs to everyone involved at StreamMe for a top tier production

Be sure to tune in Tuesday at 8PM EST for the first Top 8 in the War of the Gods.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

I call bullshit. Only collusion could've allowed a player without early access to do this well.
lmao I'm fucking DEAD.

On topic: Congratulations to those who made Top 8. I'm glad to see that Tweedy is in the Top 8 and the same with Theo.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Also, to put the top 8 in perspective, these are just some of the names that these players beat in their path there:

Honeybee
P2W
REO
Dragon
Jupiter
Zyphox
Destroyer
Raptor
Cossner

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I beat dragon too, and honeybee vs dragon in loser's was crazy. 2-2 and honeybee pulled out deadshot for the win. flashgodbutsometimesdeadshotlord

thanks guys
I knew there was another big name I was forgetting! It was very late watching in the EU